Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Crazy day with Gallardo Spyder!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2006, 10:46 PM
Banned
Broadway Performance is infamous around these parts
Crazy day with Gallardo Spyder!!

Look at what they wrote in a local newspaper about a Gallardo Spyder chase in Jersey.

http://www.nj.com/search/index.ssf?/...l=1#continu e

The chase happened yesterday. I am very good friends with Gianluca's lawyer, Roy Macaluso, and Roy and I are now friends with Gianluca himself who personally invited us back to the Lambo factory in Italy!!! Fusco and Macaluso Law offices were contacted right away once Lambo headquarters in Italy found out they needed the biggest/best law firm to get a handle on things. It just turns out that Roy had a 04 yellow Gallardo at one point and is awaiting his very own Spyder in yellow as well! Roy had Gianluca bailed out yesterday night and we both went this afternoon to get the pearl white E-gear Gallardo Spyder, which was suppost to be at Manhatten Motorcars for a small showing yesterday night, out of the impound in Central Jersey called Coppas. The car looks unreal with the top down. Very classy and the shorter gearing is a big difference from the regular Gallardo. It was very cool driving that demo car with the top down back to Bergan Lamborghini when we knew noone else was driving anything like it in the country. Roy called me to go go with him for a few reasons. The main reason was for tech support, to make sure nothing happened to the car in the inpound that night, or when they flatbeded it to the impound. Taking half a day off work to drive this car and hang out with a good friend was nothing I was about to argue with anyway.