Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Bams new murci

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 11:19 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Sweeeeeeeeet nice color

Old 05-26-2006, 06:51 PM
ExtinctM3 has a spectacular aura aboutExtinctM3 has a spectacular aura about
Tell Bam Extinct from 6speed said hi! Anyways when does the show come back? I think he should keep the murcie and the G, oh well.

Old 05-26-2006, 07:11 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally Posted by BD 997
sweet ride...nice color. How you know Bam??
We grew up skating together. We were sponsored by the same board company for a few years.

Old 05-26-2006, 07:12 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally Posted by ExtinctM3
Tell Bam Extinct from 6speed said hi! Anyways when does the show come back? I think he should keep the murcie and the G, oh well.
I think he should keep both to.

Old 05-26-2006, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Tell Bam he bought the right car bud. GREAT color. Did he get it from Redline in LA?
I think so, he did buy it in LA. I told him he should have bought yours. yours was killer!!

Old 05-27-2006, 12:06 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks man I may or may not sell it now. Where do you guys live? You and Bam should come out to Concorso Italiano in August.

Old 05-27-2006, 12:17 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Nice Murcielago!
That color looks sharp and those wheels are sweet.

Old 05-27-2006, 11:29 AM
Originally Posted by Redlinerobert
Thanks man I may or may not sell it now. Where do you guys live? You and Bam should come out to Concorso Italiano in August.
I live in NJ and bam lives in westchester PA..

Old 05-27-2006, 05:31 PM
BD 997 is infamous around these parts
Is Bam a member here also....

Old 05-27-2006, 08:39 PM
Gill is a jewel in the roughGill is a jewel in the roughGill is a jewel in the rough
hasn't that gallardo just done the gumball3000 as well??!

Old 05-27-2006, 09:17 PM
Originally Posted by BD 997
Is Bam a member here also....
No! He never goes on car sites.

Old 05-27-2006, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Gill
hasn't that gallardo just done the gumball3000 as well??!
Yes it did..
Bam and ryan dunn drove it in the gumball. Just to let u guy's know that the car is back in the shop again. I think it's for the clutch again. these dudes just don't know how to drive it....

Last edited by habitat; 05-27-2006 at 09:22 PM.
Old 05-27-2006, 09:57 PM
ExtinctM3 has a spectacular aura aboutExtinctM3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by habitat
Yes it did..
Bam and ryan dunn drove it in the gumball. Just to let u guy's know that the car is back in the shop again. I think it's for the clutch again. these dudes just don't know how to drive it....

Bam used to live right next to my Aunt. The used car lot they always went(smash up derby) to was like right down the road. I guess that makes her a star.

Old 05-27-2006, 10:57 PM
TTM0TION is infamous around these parts
Sick car love that color. Bam is the man a genious in my world. I've grown up doing stupid funny things and taping them all the while to laugh later, him and Johnny were just smart enough to take it to the next level.

Old 05-29-2006, 01:59 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I love how Bam let Billy Idol hacked off the roof of his Gallardo to make a moonroof. That's priceless.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bams new murci