Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Finally!! Got my gallardo....!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 06:02 PM
BD 997 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by swordsman
Congrats! Please tell us your driving impression!
Words cant describe how I feel behind the wheel...when I get in and turn it on...its like im in my own little world. The feel...the power... not to mention the attention it gets on the street.... Upshifting is smooth and when I downshift the exhaust sounds like music... taking corners is a dream....havent gone over 4k RPM due to breakin procedures but I can only imagine how it will feel and sound at 5k + RPM ...... I havent felt this way behind the wheel of a car since my old 360 modena F1.... My 997 was a great car dont get me wrong but it didnt bring out this side of me that I forgot about a few years back when I had my F car. I got home yesterday after a long drive (after delivery)... the hardest thing was leaving my garage... and when I walking in my apartment I kept thinking of excuses to go back out... do I need Milk? do I need toilet paper.... do I need.... Damn just talking about makes me wanna leave... thank God its raining out or i'd probably be going around the block a few times.... NO regrets... this car is 10x better than the '99 Lambo SV I had back in 2000.... its a whole different animal.... Long live Audi!!!

Old 06-03-2006, 06:04 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Congrats. I think you need some orange juice. Time to go!

Old 06-03-2006, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
Congrats. I think you need some orange juice. Time to go!
good call Luis... its stop raining too... im offffffffff

Old 06-03-2006, 06:47 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
That is so hot! congrats!!

Old 06-04-2006, 01:43 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BD 997
Words cant describe how I feel behind the wheel...when I get in and turn it on...its like im in my own little world. The feel...the power... not to mention the attention it gets on the street.... Upshifting is smooth and when I downshift the exhaust sounds like music... taking corners is a dream....havent gone over 4k RPM due to breakin procedures but I can only imagine how it will feel and sound at 5k + RPM ...... I havent felt this way behind the wheel of a car since my old 360 modena F1.... My 997 was a great car dont get me wrong but it didnt bring out this side of me that I forgot about a few years back when I had my F car. I got home yesterday after a long drive (after delivery)... the hardest thing was leaving my garage... and when I walking in my apartment I kept thinking of excuses to go back out... do I need Milk? do I need toilet paper.... do I need.... Damn just talking about makes me wanna leave... thank God its raining out or i'd probably be going around the block a few times.... NO regrets... this car is 10x better than the '99 Lambo SV I had back in 2000.... its a whole different animal.... Long live Audi!!!
Dammit lol, big congrats and enjoy it in great health. Definitely my next car, Gallardo's are awesome, i love them SO DAMM MUCH, recently ive been looking at so many on ebay/autotrader and so on. I know what you mean by the feel behind the wheel, its that true exotic feel, my turbo is amazing but doesnt have that special feeling you describe

Old 06-06-2006, 02:02 PM
swordsman is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BD 997

Thanks for the great write-up and enjoy her in good health!

This past weekend I was having lunch with my firends in downtown Long Beach, and all of a sudden a yellow Gallardo (just like yours) pulled into the restaurant valet and instantly you could see that everyone that were seating close to window were all drawn to the car...this car has such incredible presence!

Old 06-06-2006, 06:33 PM
its a pain sometimes... im driving and people try to follow me...take pics...its dangerous cause they come right up my a*s dont pay attention to the road...if I stop suddenly its over.....

Old 06-06-2006, 09:58 PM
TCM
TCM is infamous around these parts
Congrats BD977. Great car and I am sure it looks absolutely amazing! Did you get the egear or 6 speed?

Old 06-11-2006, 09:54 PM
Dave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond reputeDave(MA 02 C4S) has a reputation beyond repute
That is my favorite color for the Gallado. We have been toying with the idea of getting one since there is a Lambo dealer in MA now, I think its time for a road trip. Enjoy the car!

Old 06-11-2006, 10:15 PM
SAB
Banned
SAB is a glorious beacon of lightSAB is a glorious beacon of lightSAB is a glorious beacon of lightSAB is a glorious beacon of lightSAB is a glorious beacon of lightSAB is a glorious beacon of light
Insane! Congratulations! Smoother than banana pudding!

Old 06-12-2006, 02:16 AM
Verone24 is infamous around these partsVerone24 is infamous around these parts
nice car love the color

Old 06-12-2006, 02:54 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats buddy, cant wait till its my turn to get a beauty like that Enjoy it and dont kill yourself, its a beast!!

Old 06-14-2006, 02:15 PM
Banned
Chaapa'ai is infamous around these parts
Insane car but something threw me off? Apartment?
You live in an apartment and drive a Lambo. Perfect!

Old 06-17-2006, 01:47 PM
c4bliss is infamous around these partsc4bliss is infamous around these parts
Damn, what a fine looking car. Congrats... just a amazing ride.