Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Lamborghini Track Day in Chicago!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2006, 10:49 PM
Destructo is infamous around these partsDestructo is infamous around these parts
Lamborghini Track Day in Chicago!

Lambo owners come out and enjoy a wonderful event, and become part of the growing numbers in the midwest! Contact me if you have any questions.

July 17th - Lamborghini Chicago Driving Day at Autobahn Country Club - Joliet, Illinois
This is our day for Lamborghini owners to come out and enjoy their vehicles. We will offer a great opportunity to get to know your vehicle and understand the dynamics of driving it safely and smoothly. After the warm up session in the morning we will be doing a lead follow exercise on track. This will give you the ability to see the track and the line that the instructors take. In the end you will be doing full lapping sessions in your vehicle with instruction. The day is an experience of a lifetime and can be enjoyed by all Lamborghini owners. As a side note, we will have two new Gallardo Spyders there to show off and demonstrate the participants. As well, long time test driver and legend of Lamborghini, Valentino Balboni will be joining us for the event. Don't miss the opportunity of a lifetime.
For more information contact Bill Nuccio Jr. at Lamborghini Chicago
630-231-3400 or billjr@foxvalleymotorcars.com
Autobahn Country Club: www.autobahncountryclub.net

Destructo (David) DArnouts@verizon.net contact me and i can get you the registration papers myself.

Old 06-30-2006, 06:08 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Got the invitation from Bill. I'll be coming with Rocky Balboa and Dennis Farina. Ohwww

Old 06-30-2006, 04:50 PM
Destructo is infamous around these partsDestructo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ShankLMR
Got the invitation from Bill. I'll be coming with Rocky Balboa and Dennis Farina. Ohwww
Is that an Italian joke? or are their names really Rocky Balboa and Dennis Farina?

Look forward to meeting everyone there! So far we have 14 drivers signed up. Let's get some more people out!

Old 06-30-2006, 08:52 PM
The Pun
Ohwww....

We said that like 1000 times in Florida a few weeks ago...

Last edited by The Pun; 07-01-2006 at 12:11 AM.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by 10th03cobra
Ohwww....

We said that like 1000 times in Florida a few weeks agao...
Thanks i tend to be outside the loop in a few (lot) of things

Old 07-01-2006, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by ShankLMR
What Lamborghini are you brining? I'd assume the roadster...but i'm sure you have a few tricks up your sleeves.

Old 07-02-2006, 05:09 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
is it only open to lambos? If you guys are willing to let a measly GT3 tag along, I will sign up

Old 07-02-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by BOYRACER
is it only open to lambos? If you guys are willing to let a measly GT3 tag along, I will sign up
Lambos only according to the entry form, i'll make a phone call to confirm, because it has an open track run at 1pm...i'll let you know

Old 07-08-2006, 02:11 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
I will be instructing this event so I guess it worked out well. I got a call from the instructing team asking me to come out and I thought..."ride around and drive lambos all day...PULL MY ARM." Looking foward to meeting you guys!

Old 07-08-2006, 03:22 PM
excellent...congrats on getting to instruct. I'll look forward to meeting up at the event.