Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

some pix taken of My Murci by Ron Kimball

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 10:58 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Now that's art in motion.

Old 07-21-2006, 12:11 AM
Sheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond repute
first post

last pic

ruined my keyboard

and pants

and monitor

Old 07-21-2006, 12:31 AM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Green with Envy! Unbelievable, the car just POPS, the contrast between the green and the black my o my. Andreas yet another amazing car in your garage, now a photo shoot with all the toys is in order.

-Markus-

Old 07-21-2006, 02:43 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
great photos!!! love the area

Old 07-21-2006, 04:45 AM
Banned
Suspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Cognac
Best looking Murci on the planet!!!
+1,000,000,000,000

Old 07-26-2006, 03:27 AM
fj0
fj0 is infamous around these parts
Now that's a Lamborghini.

Old 07-26-2006, 03:30 AM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Now THAT'S an EXOTIC!

Old 07-26-2006, 03:11 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Quite possibly the sickest, most intense car on the road. I cannot imagine what it must be like to be able to drive that car whenever you want. Holy **** dude, WTF, that car is really mindblowing...........

Old 07-27-2006, 08:55 PM
DTullyZ06 is infamous around these parts
First time posting...

So..here I was, cruising along in Hollister in my new Z06 with a buddy, feeling the power, enjoying the moment.

Then I look behind me and see the sickest!! most insane car coming up behind me. And I knew it was Andreas I've been watching this forum for sometime now, enjoying watching his car - and all the other members - becoming some of THE nastiest rides (not that it's not nasty already)! I don't care if I took my car to Lingenfelter for the 427TT with 1000HP. It will never, NEVER, create the 'OH MY GOD!!' I get when seeing these cars. Simple unreal. All I can say is come on IPO..lol.

I'd also like to say.. Andreas is one hell of a nice guy. Back about 3 years ago I found his black 911TT on a forum, saw he was local and emailed him. Within a few minutes we were chatting and a few hours later I was over at his house. That car was/is sick. But now I see that term has been re-defined.

-Darin

Old 07-27-2006, 09:00 PM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
W W

Very nice!!!!

Last edited by Brian Haske; 07-27-2006 at 09:03 PM.
Old 07-27-2006, 09:13 PM
Brian Haske is infamous around these partsBrian Haske is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Cognac
Best looking Murci on the planet!!!

I agree,
Heres a couple shots I took from the Auto Affair in April

Attached Images    
Old 07-27-2006, 09:41 PM
Banned
RotaryRacer is infamous around these parts
Car looks great best lookin Roadster ive seen yet

Old 07-27-2006, 09:57 PM
andreas is infamous around these parts
Thanks guys!!

Darin you know you can swing by anytime. The Z06 was very impressive and I think you should post some shots here too.

I am actually up at the Lake now with the car but should you ever feel like taking a nice drive you could cruise up this way!! another buddy of mine has a c6 all tricked out up here and loves to go on little road trips through the foothills.

andreas

Old 07-28-2006, 02:02 AM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Kraftwerk is infamous around these partsKraftwerk is infamous around these parts
Reminds me of the posters I use to hang on my walls about 10 years ago of Countach's, F50's, etc. Very high quality! I love the location.

Old 07-28-2006, 02:34 AM
some1 is infamous around these parts
oh ... my ... god ... !

is it possible to get higher res versions of those pics?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: some pix taken of My Murci by Ron Kimball