Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

My Daily - 2006 VW Jetta GLi - The Ideal Commuter

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2006, 11:27 PM
Sheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond repute
abt is a great place. Their service is superb.

Why a jetta over a golf though?

Old 08-08-2006, 01:35 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Sheynk
abt is a great place. Their service is superb.

Why a jetta over a golf though?
Sometimes I take some staff to lunch. pia with the folding seat thing. 4 doors for convenience.

Old 08-09-2006, 02:40 PM
onepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant futureonepoint has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ShankLMR
Good question. After you start the car, during the head unit initialization, if you turn the headlight switch on /off 3 times..it allows you to watch dvd's while in motion. great for music dvds.
i'm not sure if you've seen this, but it seems pretty convenient

http://www.sminntech.com/

Old 08-09-2006, 04:14 PM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
ya abt is an awesome place.........love ur choice in a dd

Old 08-09-2006, 09:26 PM
TTM0TION is infamous around these parts
I have an 05 GLI as my DD, love it. Wish I had your lambo as my weekend car though haha don't have that one yet.

Old 08-09-2006, 09:53 PM
MCJ
MCJ is infamous around these partsMCJ is infamous around these parts
Nice. Now all you need are some wheels, a drop, an exhaust and some tint.

Old 08-10-2006, 12:27 AM
Sheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond reputeSheynk has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ShankLMR
Sometimes I take some staff to lunch. pia with the folding seat thing. 4 doors for convenience.
they are probably thinking

"this guy has all those cars and he is talking me to panera in a jetta...lame"

Where in chicago is your office located anyway?

Old 08-13-2006, 05:00 PM
MoeMonney is infamous around these parts
Please do yourself a favor and go ahead and get it flashed. Try www.revotechnik.com or giac or apr. Another 60hp! It makes a world of a difference and im sure theres a dealer near you.

Old 08-13-2006, 05:20 PM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MoeMonney
Please do yourself a favor and go ahead and get it flashed. Try www.revotechnik.com or giac or apr. Another 60hp! It makes a world of a difference and im sure theres a dealer near you.
ya i'm gettin my GTI fitted wit a GIAC chip.........dubwerks in libertyville does good work http://www.dubwerks.com

Old 08-13-2006, 07:35 PM
996fury is infamous around these parts
i still prefer MKIV look as compared to the mark 5. Great daily drivers! The best of luck

Old 08-14-2006, 11:07 AM
Banned
FERRAR1 is infamous around these parts
the Z1 is a touch screen right?

Old 08-14-2006, 05:47 PM
Banned
vincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to beholdvincenzina is a splendid one to behold
Hi Shank

Nice VW Jetta,
Shank, in my imagination, I dont picture you in a Jetta, I see you like having your own helicopter for your daily commute, ok, ok, a small airplane with your own runway close to the house? ..
Enjoy your car, it looks nice and I think the gas mileage probably rocks.