Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Gallardo Price Help !!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2006, 03:43 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
If you really really need speed, get an 06. There is a big difference.

Old 09-14-2006, 03:55 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Martin,

I have heard some negative things about Domani Motors as well unfortunately.

Here are some dealers you should check out. Check out their G inventory.

All the best bud.

http://www.naplesmotorsports.com/inventory.htm

http://www.motorcars-intl.com/exotic_inventory.aspx

http://www.jenkinsautosales.com/inve...MX5LA02185.htm

http://www.sportauto.cc/inventory_lamborghini.htm

Old 09-14-2006, 03:56 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Raz5219
Martin, definitely go with the Gallardo. GT2's are awesome cars, but a lambo is a lambo! I've driven an 04 Egear, and still get aroused thinking about it. The one piece of advise I can give you is don't let yourself fall in love with one particular example (The Domani Gallardo). I'm sure there's plenty available all over the country, and it's worth wating for not only the right car, but also the right deal. When you have your heart set on one particular example, the salesman has all the power to jerk you around and get what he wants.

Good luck with your search!

I call shotgun...which ever car you decide on!
Yea man, i mean i was just recently in love with GT2's, i mean i still am and forever will be, Porsche's in general! I was just recently in a Gallardo though and the whole experience was nothing short of amazing. The sounds, pull, handling was flat as a board, i loved it. Sure it might not be anywhere near as fast as my car, but i think im growing out of that phase, and promised myself i would beo ut of it coming from My M3, and it hasent stopped since

Originally Posted by Griza
Martin,

Since I only know you through this website, from reading your posts you seem to be a speed junkie. The Gallardo will probably not be as fast as your current Turbo. They are fast, but it might not be enough for you. Rent the yellow one from Gotham, I did and was able to get first hand experience. My next car is 100% going to be a Gallardo, I don't need to be the fastest. Just trying to give some advice, it would suck to get it and not be happy although being behind the wheel of a G is more than just speed. The whole experience is an amazing one, it sounds sick, handles sick and looks insane. Good luck with you decision, keep us posted which I am sure you will!!!!! You should pick up Infamous's lime green, that is the one and already some mods.
Yea i think i should, i might give them a call and see! I mean honest to god, the Gallardo, Turbo all of these cars are definitely FAST ENOUGH, its just that we are all nuts and we are trying to make up for it in other areas, at least what im starting to think. I mean its never ending and sickening, but we all have these car addicitons lol. I think my next will be a Gallardo also, and i think i am so into getting one that if i didnt, any other car wouldnt satisfy me, i could be wrong though, but what can i say i know im nuts!

Anyway Gary at Domani is willing to severly work on the price after i talked to him and told him straight up, your asking price is insane, so we'll see how this pans out. I still have to sell my car and a friend locally is interested, but as we all know talk is cheap until the money is in the hands!

Old 09-14-2006, 03:59 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Bentley LI which is in your back yard has some Gallardos on their lot as well.

www.bentleylongisland.com

Old 09-14-2006, 04:27 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Phoenix
Bentley LI which is in your back yard has some Gallardos on their lot as well.

www.bentleylongisland.com

Thanks for posting up all of the links, im checking them out! I looked at Bentley of LI's inventory and just saw a black and 2 silvers, they were also priced high!

Old 09-14-2006, 05:37 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Martin, my experience with Bentley LI was not a good one, they took a deposit on a P car they had advertised and the car was already sold a day before. They tried pulling that old " I can get you another one just like it" BS and wouldnt credit me my deposit, that is until I called Amex and had them do it in 24 hours. Forgot the sales lady's name but she was nuts.

Good luck and I am sure you wont have a problem with them as you can physically go and see the car.

Bajo

Old 09-14-2006, 06:22 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Martin Martin Martin... buddy. Pal. Car-guy. You are a true Porschefile. You like driving. You love enjoying your cars. You've wanted a GT2 forever, literally. You'd be happy with the GT2.

BUT

If you got a GT2, the Gallardo would still be in the back of your mind. It's too similar to your Turbo (I know the differences, but in plain... it's true). GO WITH THE G!!!!!!

They really are simply amazing. Italian design, German engine, best styling-- contemporary yet classic. They also perform! You'll be happy with a G, I'm sure of it. And don't forget-- you can ALWAYS sell any car you own and get any other car (the only limit is governed monetarily). Go with the G. I bet you'll never look back.

And WHEN you do it, Drew and I will be road trippin' to LI to see it!

-Joe

Old 09-14-2006, 09:36 PM
tomf-1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by allanlambo
Well, you gotta tell me what you want, and I can help you find it.

Also, im sorry, once you have the Gcar, you will never miss having a Porsche. Some cars might be faster, but none look as good, sound as good, nor feel as good.
i agree w/ allan. you can get into one for at least 10k cheaper than what they are asking. domani motors is always very proud of their fleet. they also have strong financial backers; hence, their cost of carry is often ignored.

Old 09-14-2006, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Martin Martin Martin... buddy. Pal. Car-guy. You are a true Porschefile. You like driving. You love enjoying your cars. You've wanted a GT2 forever, literally. You'd be happy with the GT2.

BUT

If you got a GT2, the Gallardo would still be in the back of your mind. It's too similar to your Turbo (I know the differences, but in plain... it's true). GO WITH THE G!!!!!!

They really are simply amazing. Italian design, German engine, best styling-- contemporary yet classic. They also perform! You'll be happy with a G, I'm sure of it. And don't forget-- you can ALWAYS sell any car you own and get any other car (the only limit is governed monetarily). Go with the G. I bet you'll never look back.

And WHEN you do it, Drew and I will be road trippin' to LI to see it!

-Joe
Joe i hear ya buddy, i can always hop back into a GT2 if i wanted to, but yea im going to do it, trying to find the best one and trying to seal the deal with a guy here who wants my car. We'll see, wish me luck and that it all goes through smoothly!

Originally Posted by tomf-1
i agree w/ allan. you can get into one for at least 10k cheaper than what they are asking. domani motors is always very proud of their fleet. they also have strong financial backers; hence, their cost of carry is often ignored.
Tom thanks man, well i talked to Gary again today, he's willing to work on the price for me after i told him straight out, your insane! They have alot of nice Gallardo's in their inventory, almost all 6speed, great color combo's and so on, so far i havent seen Gallardo's in any other inventory, ebay or cars.com as nice! They have a sick Red metallic too putting down like 569 rwhp i think they mentioned, its gorgeous but i dont think i want to buy a modded Gallardo! http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lambo...QQcmdZViewItem

Old 09-14-2006, 11:27 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Damn straight! Great to hear!!!!
Congrats man.. big []D [] []V[] []D [] []\[]

I'd stick a stocky rather than modded though.

Old 09-14-2006, 11:33 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
RWD Gallardo Martin.
Do it!

Old 09-14-2006, 11:38 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Do you know what they did to get 569whp? and to the rear? Just disconnect the front as on a 996?

Good luck in your search. I always loved your M3 and 996, so I'm sure your G will keep up the pattern.

Old 09-15-2006, 01:12 AM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
geez martin g35 to gallardo. huge difference, i can't even imagine what you'll be driving at 30 at this rate! haha good luck with the search, the gallardo is an amazing vehicle, i'd like to own one one day but not anytime soon haha

Old 09-15-2006, 03:20 AM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Martin,

Youre nuts!! haha Gallardo and gt2 very though choice man!
they are both awesome cars.. I have to say Gallardo, since I'm sure youre
current 996TT is a monster already...

Old 09-15-2006, 04:26 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
OT, but your Cayman looks hot, Alex.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gallardo Price Help !!