Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Gallardo Price Help !!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-13-2006, 09:54 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Gallardo Price Help !!

Hey what's up guy's.. Well, still deciding between GT2 and a Gallardo, i dont know what in the hell to do, im in love with both and have given tons of advice to others, and yet none of it to myself to make a decision

First off to get it out of the way, i talked to Gary i believe at Domani Motors about this 04 6speed Gallardo http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lambo...32416375QQrdZ1

Now we were talking about pricing and so on, and i know of their prices somewhat but not too much, he said he can get 165 realistically for this car, now im looking at other thread's where 05's with same mileage are going for 150's and im like wtf, he did say this is "fully optioned" so i dont know, but it still seems pretty high to me.

Any comments about them, suggestion's or any help would be greatly appreciated!

Martin

Old 09-13-2006, 10:06 PM
Piker is infamous around these parts
Sorry I can't help you much with a price, but if I was you I would go with a '06 if you can swing it. I've heard the the few "upgrades" are well worth it. There are a few slight used '06 Gs floating around. You might want to check out http://www.lambopower.com/forum/

Old 09-13-2006, 11:00 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
You talked to Domani Motors? Thats your first mistake.

Old 09-13-2006, 11:41 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by allanlambo
You talked to Domani Motors? Thats your first mistake.
Allan man im a noobie in the Lambo world, that's why i posted this up and joined your forum, help me out

Old 09-13-2006, 11:42 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Martin, Martin, Martin, get urself a GT2 will ya quit looking around.
J/K my friend, Lambo is a good choice I dont think you will be happy being without a P car though. That assumption is judged by what I read in your posts/reply to threads.

All the best and make urself happy ALWAYS !

Bajo

Old 09-13-2006, 11:59 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Hey what's up guy's.. Well, still deciding between GT2 and a Gallardo, i dont know what in the hell to do, im in love with both and have given tons of advice to others, and yet none of it to myself to make a decision

First off to get it out of the way, i talked to Gary i believe at Domani Motors about this 04 6speed Gallardo http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lambo...32416375QQrdZ1

Now we were talking about pricing and so on, and i know of their prices somewhat but not too much, he said he can get 165 realistically for this car, now im looking at other thread's where 05's with same mileage are going for 150's and im like wtf, he did say this is "fully optioned" so i dont know, but it still seems pretty high to me.

Any comments about them, suggestion's or any help would be greatly appreciated!

Martin
Youre selling the 996TT martin? I thought u were still goin with the mods? I dunno man, GT2's and g's are both sexy and nice, but on this one id have to say GT2. i NEVER see them, but I see at least one G a day, and NO GT2's. good luck with the purschase.

Old 09-14-2006, 12:01 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BBGT2
J/K my friend, Lambo is a good choice I dont think you will be happy being without a P car though. That assumption is judged by what I read in your posts/reply to threads.

Bajo
I agree, you will regret not having a P car. Plus I still feel even with the improvements, the GT2 is just more dialed in.

Old 09-14-2006, 12:37 AM
GHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these partsGHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these parts
To answer your question 04 6-speed 4k miles...$140k-$145k. The Domani guy is smoking crack.
Don't ask how I know.

Old 09-14-2006, 12:44 AM
Originally Posted by BBGT2

Bajo
Haha Bajo, what's up man how's everything? I was just recently in a Gallardo and they are exhilirating, and had the pleasure of groping a F430, god they are both gorgeous! Then there's the GT2, i love it as much as all of them, just think i want something different??

Originally Posted by PorscheC4
Youre selling the 996TT martin? I thought u were still goin with the mods? I dunno man, GT2's and g's are both sexy and nice, but on this one id have to say GT2. i NEVER see them, but I see at least one G a day, and NO GT2's. good luck with the purschase.
Yea im going to sell it, have a few good interested people, one local who's going to give me some good coin, this will be tough!!

Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER-TT
To answer your question 04 6-speed 4k miles...$140k-$145k. The Domani guy is smoking crack.
Don't ask how I know.
Haha, but i love that car he is, alcantara wheel and so on, 6speed dammit, why couldnt he be one of the good guys in the car business Anyway i might work him down, we'll see! Im seeing 05's for the same price, his financing seems whacky too!

Old 09-14-2006, 02:07 AM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
call roy cats at catsexotics.com, from what I hear he is a very stand up guy and deals with a lot of lambos. Everyone has said great things about him

Old 09-14-2006, 02:18 AM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Allan man im a noobie in the Lambo world, that's why i posted this up and joined your forum, help me out
Well, you gotta tell me what you want, and I can help you find it.

Also, im sorry, once you have the Gcar, you will never miss having a Porsche. Some cars might be faster, but none look as good, sound as good, nor feel as good.

Old 09-14-2006, 02:24 AM
Originally Posted by BOYRACER
call roy cats at catsexotics.com, from what I hear he is a very stand up guy and deals with a lot of lambos. Everyone has said great things about him
Ok man sure thing, thanks

Originally Posted by allanlambo
Well, you gotta tell me what you want, and I can help you find it.

Also, im sorry, once you have the Gcar, you will never miss having a Porsche. Some cars might be faster, but none look as good, sound as good, nor feel as good.
Allan im sure owning a Gallardo is even more intoxicating/satisfying as driving or taking a ride in one haha, but i still love my Porsche's, just looking to switch it up! Im looking for exactly what i posted, 6speed, low mileage, 04-05, glass bonnet, alcantara wheel although its not necessary! Hey im not picky, but that yellow one i posted caught my eye!

BTW Pearl Yellow/Orange

Old 09-14-2006, 12:42 PM
AntonioDestiny is infamous around these parts
Check PM's ..

Old 09-14-2006, 02:30 PM
Raz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to all
Martin, definitely go with the Gallardo. GT2's are awesome cars, but a lambo is a lambo! I've driven an 04 Egear, and still get aroused thinking about it. The one piece of advise I can give you is don't let yourself fall in love with one particular example (The Domani Gallardo). I'm sure there's plenty available all over the country, and it's worth wating for not only the right car, but also the right deal. When you have your heart set on one particular example, the salesman has all the power to jerk you around and get what he wants.

Good luck with your search!

I call shotgun...which ever car you decide on!

Old 09-14-2006, 03:10 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Martin,

Since I only know you through this website, from reading your posts you seem to be a speed junkie. The Gallardo will probably not be as fast as your current Turbo. They are fast, but it might not be enough for you. Rent the yellow one from Gotham, I did and was able to get first hand experience. My next car is 100% going to be a Gallardo, I don't need to be the fastest. Just trying to give some advice, it would suck to get it and not be happy although being behind the wheel of a G is more than just speed. The whole experience is an amazing one, it sounds sick, handles sick and looks insane. Good luck with you decision, keep us posted which I am sure you will!!!!! You should pick up Infamous's lime green, that is the one and already some mods.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gallardo Price Help !!