Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Met up with Robert for some pics of his Murcie :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 08:52 PM
ELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really niceELIM is just really nice
You've got skillz!

Old 09-19-2006, 09:25 PM
Shawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond reputeShawn C has a reputation beyond repute
Dude, You are seriously the best automotive photographer I have ever seen. If you are ever in the Miami area PM me. I would love some shots of my car.

Old 09-19-2006, 09:33 PM
Jeff SD is a jewel in the roughJeff SD is a jewel in the roughJeff SD is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ELIM
You've got skillz!
Make that MAD SKILLZ !! Awesome pics !!

Old 09-19-2006, 09:53 PM
MattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud of
wow ... AMAZING photoshoot !! Robert ... love your Lambo, its THE nicest murci on 6Speed.

Old 09-20-2006, 01:52 AM
Banned
Suspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to behold
Wow Felix, your a lucky guy!

Amazing pictures, amazing cars!

Old 09-20-2006, 06:51 AM
Ray
Former Vendor
Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !Ray Is a GOD !
awesome pics!!

Old 09-20-2006, 07:03 AM
fortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of lightfortyounce is a glorious beacon of light
Amazing pictures. Sounds like Robert is a cool dude.

Old 09-20-2006, 01:09 PM
Will Party for Food!!!!
Jeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks a lot felix, now I have to clean all this drool off my desk...seriously though awesome pictures, you are amazingly talented.

Old 09-20-2006, 01:14 PM
4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future
You've GOT to go pro Felix, amazing pics as usual!

Old 09-20-2006, 05:19 PM
helothere has a spectacular aura abouthelothere has a spectacular aura about
as usual, nice pix!!!
hopefully i get to own one of those beauties before im 35.
that's 17 more years to go still.

Old 09-20-2006, 08:34 PM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Dayam, that is some of the best photography on cars I've seen on 6speed. Great shots. The simple dash shot is even sharp looking.

Pete (951Porsche) - whatcha think....

Old 09-20-2006, 08:37 PM
turbo_freak is infamous around these parts
that is absolutely awesome, best pics so far Felix

Old 09-20-2006, 09:19 PM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice
felix you are an amazing photographer
robert, your house and cars are beautiful, i would kill to have a tree like that in front of my house

Old 09-21-2006, 01:24 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the compliments on the cars guys but the REAL compliments have to go to Felix. He is truly talented.

Andreas, you were at the lake unfortunately. had you been in the area it would have been AWESOME to get some pics of your car, my car and Chris's car together.

Old 09-21-2006, 02:04 PM
mogz is infamous around these parts
Just amazing...

Felix sorry I couldn't meet you last weekend, but next time I go to LA I'll definitely contact you!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Met up with Robert for some pics of his Murcie :)