Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Met up with Robert for some pics of his Murcie :)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 02:34 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Met up with Robert for some pics of his Murcie :)

Me and my Swedish buddies was on our way up to San Fransisco for the weekend when we decided to stop by Gilroy where RedlineRobert lives for some photos of his car before he sells it

OT: Rob, I forgot to ask you this.... how do you stand the smell of garlic every day?

Anyway, we met him at a local gas station where he rolled in with his AMAZING black Porsche 550 Spyder. After some greetings and drooling we jumped in our car and continued towards his house.

Camera in my hand as always

WOW! was all I thought when the garage doors opened. Three low and mean cars sat there. a CLS55, a Murcielago and the 550 Spyder, a really cool and unique mix of cars imho!

20" HRE 845R in brushed finish with a polished lip. Looks great doesn't it?

Robert got us some beers and we chatted in his house for a while before heading out to the local firestation where Rob had planned to shoot the Lambo.

The pics:

I snapped a ton of pics inside the fire station but they didn't come out as I would have wanted. Strobes and some other lens would have made the shots less busy and more interesting!

Sun was setting so I figured we'd get some rolling shots before it got too late!

This one came out tack sharp!

Before we knew it the sun set so we headed back home.
Robert even offered to take us out to dinner but we were hung over from the night before/wanted to get up to SF in time to find a hotel so it never happened.
Next time it is, let us know if you come down to San Diego!

Thanks for everything Rob, Jonathan told me to thank you for the ride....you are the man!

btw, cha cha cha in SF was goooood.

Last edited by PorscheFanatic; 09-19-2006 at 03:06 AM.
Old 09-19-2006, 02:42 AM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
awesome pics, I saw his car at an office complex when i was visiting family at gilroy but wasn't sure if it was his car, it looks so amazing.

Old 09-19-2006, 02:46 AM
CABRIO C4 is infamous around these parts
Love the 550 and great shots!

Old 09-19-2006, 02:46 AM
MacksQu is infamous around these parts
Awsome pics Felix and sweeet cars Robert!

Old 09-19-2006, 02:49 AM
Alexs '05 is infamous around these parts
Nice pics

Old 09-19-2006, 03:09 AM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Yet another top notch shoot Felix, HighRes possibly.....? I really think the colors on Roberts Murci photograph amazingly, the bright yellow with the black wheels just pops! Really like this one.....

-Markus-

Old 09-19-2006, 03:37 AM
DavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud ofDavidS has much to be proud of
Great pics as allways

Old 09-19-2006, 03:55 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
sweetness!!!!!

Old 09-19-2006, 03:59 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Itzkirb
sweetness!!!!!
Kirb too bad you couldn't make it down!
It would've been fun meeting ya!

Old 09-19-2006, 04:34 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
I know i was bummed....looked like a fun day....best shots of Rob's car ever!

Old 09-19-2006, 07:41 AM
GT 350 is infamous around these parts
Great Pictures, and sweet cars.

Old 09-19-2006, 08:53 AM
ADR
ADR is infamous around these parts
You out due yourself yet again! Great Photos!

Old 09-19-2006, 08:53 AM
TUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant futureTUUNER has a brilliant future
Great pics!!! Nice job!!!

Old 09-19-2006, 09:08 AM
Dan
Dan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to behold
incredible awesome pictures

Old 09-19-2006, 09:18 AM
Raz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to allRaz5219 is a name known to all
Damn Felix...looks like you've out done yourself again. Can we get these in high res by any chance?? The 3/4 side shot in front of the firehouse w/doors open is wallpaper material. Hell, I might even make a poster out of it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Met up with Robert for some pics of his Murcie :)