Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Anyone ever seen this Lambo-Bashing site ...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2006, 12:28 PM
Bike is a jewel in the roughBike is a jewel in the roughBike is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by allanlambo
No my friend it is you that is full of ****.
Yes, I am full of **** and Martin wasnt in the hospital for a long time

Also hulk hogan's lambo didnt burn down:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=58303

this gallardo isn't on fire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o_UV-iMDJ0

Don't get me wrong...I love lambos but don't say his story didn't happen cause that's just not true.

Old 09-23-2006, 11:08 PM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Bike
Yes, I am full of **** and Martin wasnt in the hospital for a long time

Also hulk hogan's lambo didnt burn down:
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=58303

this gallardo isn't on fire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o_UV-iMDJ0

Don't get me wrong...I love lambos but don't say his story didn't happen cause that's just not true.
Yes, you continue to be full of ****.

1. That is not Hulk Hogans lambo. 2. That car was picked up from a mechanics who installed the wrong battery and shorted out the chassis.

2. The Lambo burning is a board members of Lambo Power who had just picked it up from Silicon Valley lambo who had just had a recall service performed incorrectly on a fuel line. Hence the reason Silicon is replacing his car.

All cars catch fire, but its 99% of the time the fault of a mechanic.

Old 09-23-2006, 11:41 PM
DrwVIP is infamous around these parts
Very sad this is how they treat long term customers...This is not fabricated. Hear is an interesting story....

""Here is the situation. I have a 2006 Murci roadster that was purchased new from the local Lamborghini Dealership. Upon delivery the dealership noticed hydraulic fluid leaking but assured me that this is not unusual for a car and that possible a coupling was knocked loose. A couple of hundred miles into the life of the car the engine seized while starting in my temperature controlled garage. I did not think much of it and let them fix the issue. There also was an issue with the passenger door not closing right that the fixed as well (again given the needs adjustment after shipping story. After about a month or so the car was given a new engine (I asked for a buy back they (Lamborghini refused)) they, the dealer assured me that the car would be better than new when fixed and the car did feel amazing after the fix was done to the car. Again I try to be easy to work with and usually drive my cars so did not care much about resale etc. This is also the third Lamborghini and I cannot even count how many other exotics I have owned. To add to this they did of course check the computer for abuse on the car and did not find anything they claimed the car was never driven harder than when it went through its initial break in (Balboni). So the dealer gave me back the car and I did my best to put this all behind me.

Since the initial replacement the car through a couple of check engine lights nothing out of the norm but each time this happened I took the car immediately to the shop to ensure there is nothing funny . In addition I have had to have the doors re adjusted constantly. My garage has been checked and is very level and the car is always garaged and is taken care of perfectly. I though it was odd that the dealership gave me a bill for the $1500 mile service considering the history (they did it while “fixing the door”) and they did have to replace the e-brake. Anyways here come the shocker…
I had someone take the car to a detailers shop to get the car ready for a local car show. We could not get the car out of the garage because it was stuck in gear. The car was towed to the dealership (again no one touched that car but the dealer) they told me that the differential was seized and that this would not be covered by Lamborghini of America because I have aftermarket wheels on the car! The car did have Maya rims on it that where specially made for the murcielago. They are not any funny size and many lambos where similar rims they are properly up sized. Again this car now has about 2000 miles on it most of which where going back and forth to the dealer. This car has been brought in to the shop more times than it has been taken out to drive, has had the parking brake changed after multiple trips tot eh shop, has a still unfixed passenger side door that never operated properly after more than three attempts and of course is already on its second engine which I still do not think is right since the ecu light still comes on. Car does have a tubi installed by the dealership.
I will ask that this car be bought back
I would be willing to accept it if they just fixed the diff although I still would feel this is unacceptable on a near $400,000.00 car.""

Last edited by DrwVIP; 09-23-2006 at 11:44 PM.
Old 09-24-2006, 01:48 AM
Banned
allanlambo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DrwVIP
Very sad this is how they treat long term customers...This is not fabricated. Hear is an interesting story....

""Here is the situation. I have a 2006 Murci roadster that was purchased new from the local Lamborghini Dealership. Upon delivery the dealership noticed hydraulic fluid leaking but assured me that this is not unusual for a car and that possible a coupling was knocked loose. A couple of hundred miles into the life of the car the engine seized while starting in my temperature controlled garage. I did not think much of it and let them fix the issue. There also was an issue with the passenger door not closing right that the fixed as well (again given the needs adjustment after shipping story. After about a month or so the car was given a new engine (I asked for a buy back they (Lamborghini refused)) they, the dealer assured me that the car would be better than new when fixed and the car did feel amazing after the fix was done to the car. Again I try to be easy to work with and usually drive my cars so did not care much about resale etc. This is also the third Lamborghini and I cannot even count how many other exotics I have owned. To add to this they did of course check the computer for abuse on the car and did not find anything they claimed the car was never driven harder than when it went through its initial break in (Balboni). So the dealer gave me back the car and I did my best to put this all behind me.

Since the initial replacement the car through a couple of check engine lights nothing out of the norm but each time this happened I took the car immediately to the shop to ensure there is nothing funny . In addition I have had to have the doors re adjusted constantly. My garage has been checked and is very level and the car is always garaged and is taken care of perfectly. I though it was odd that the dealership gave me a bill for the $1500 mile service considering the history (they did it while “fixing the doorâ€) and they did have to replace the e-brake. Anyways here come the shocker…
I had someone take the car to a detailers shop to get the car ready for a local car show. We could not get the car out of the garage because it was stuck in gear. The car was towed to the dealership (again no one touched that car but the dealer) they told me that the differential was seized and that this would not be covered by Lamborghini of America because I have aftermarket wheels on the car! The car did have Maya rims on it that where specially made for the murcielago. They are not any funny size and many lambos where similar rims they are properly up sized. Again this car now has about 2000 miles on it most of which where going back and forth to the dealer. This car has been brought in to the shop more times than it has been taken out to drive, has had the parking brake changed after multiple trips tot eh shop, has a still unfixed passenger side door that never operated properly after more than three attempts and of course is already on its second engine which I still do not think is right since the ecu light still comes on. Car does have a tubi installed by the dealership.
I will ask that this car be bought back
I would be willing to accept it if they just fixed the diff although I still would feel this is unacceptable on a near $400,000.00 car.""
You will find a lemon in every car makers bin. There are also 2 sides to every story. if youd like, sign onto my site and ask owners, who actually own these cars what their experience has been.