Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Gallardo Exhaust Flames Part 2

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 03:08 PM
-Hsa8- is infamous around these parts
Gallardo Exhaust Flames Part 2

I ve seen my Gallardo video posted in this forum after Hamann exhaust installed.

Here is the second hottest video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...91414397&hl=en

Old 12-02-2006, 04:39 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
DAMN! Fast and the Furious What causes that to happen?

Old 12-02-2006, 04:44 PM
LittleJohny is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by TKDalumni
DAMN! Fast and the Furious What causes that to happen?
I think it's excess fuel + hot exhaust pipe = fire?

Damn are you sure those aren't afterburners?

Old 12-02-2006, 04:45 PM
StrtSwpr996 is infamous around these parts
does this happen while drving also?

Old 12-02-2006, 04:55 PM
As i told at the other topic

No race fuel or no any flame kits or no deleted cats.

Only Hamann Mufflers and a little warmed cats.

does this happen while drving also?
I cannot see my cars exhaust flames while driving

But there is one more Gallardo with Hamann here.
A friend of mine has seen this car making flames after the G made a drive by near him. I dont know but if its been doing flames while driving , possibly wont be like this.

Old 12-02-2006, 10:44 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Shanks Lambo shoots flames too! There is a **** poor video of Jeff driving it, but a mirror kept getting in the way.

Old 12-02-2006, 10:54 PM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by -Hsa8-
As i told at the other topic

No race fuel or no any flame kits or no deleted cats.

Only Hamann Mufflers and a little warmed cats.

I cannot see my cars exhaust flames while driving

But there is one more Gallardo with Hamann here.
A friend of mine has seen this car making flames after the G made a drive by near him. I dont know but if its been doing flames while driving , possibly wont be like this.
if it's blowing that much fire through cats then they aren't going to last long at all.

Was the car warmed up at the time? Normally they blow some fire through straight pipes when you let off the throttle due to the decel fueling. It could be parly due the constant bliping of the throttle thats getting it loaded up with fuel due to the acceleration enrichment. If the car wasn't fully up to temp it's just rich as %#( in closed loop.

Old 12-02-2006, 10:56 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Vicious
if it's blowing that much fire through cats then they aren't going to last long at all.

Was the car warmed up at the time? Normally they blow some fire through straight pipes when you let off the throttle due to the decel fueling. It could be parly due the constant bliping of the throttle thats getting it loaded up with fuel due to the acceleration enrichment. If the car wasn't fully up to temp it's just rich as %#( in closed loop.

I shoot flames on my Harley when revving or upon decel.

Old 12-03-2006, 12:22 AM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
More importantly, how can we make the 996TT do it!

Old 12-03-2006, 03:06 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
OVERKILLLLLLLL!! My turbo shoots flames under wot when i let off or when im under WOT and shift hard, the responses i get are crazy, Topgun (Tom) witnessed a guy in a car next to me going crazy over them haha!

I can only imagine what this would look like on the road!

Old 12-03-2006, 03:16 AM
The Pun
Originally Posted by HD Jimbo
Shanks Lambo shoots flames too! There is a **** poor video of Jeff driving it, but a mirror kept getting in the way.
Yep, vids of me in his G are here. Not as good but you can see some flames...

BTW - my buddy saw my Silver Cobra shoot flames last month when I was racing Shanks Zo6

Old 12-03-2006, 04:23 AM
StrtSwpr996 is infamous around these parts
Are flames the new thing?,,,I want in... I want my 997S to throw some flames.. I already have the muffler bypass pipes in but i dont think thats enough for flames.

Old 12-03-2006, 04:50 AM
Cognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant futureCognac has a brilliant future
i like my steak "well-done".

Old 12-03-2006, 06:29 AM
Originally Posted by Vicious

Of course the car was warmed. That would be a suicide if this type of revving up done to a not warmed car.
That video was taken after an hour road trip.

Of course doing this so much is not healhty and may hurt the cats.

With stock exhausts it wasnt shooting any flames.

Old 12-03-2006, 06:35 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
That is sooo cool, she sounds like a monster. Great video thanks for sharing.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gallardo Exhaust Flames Part 2