Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Had bams gallardo for 2 days!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-30-2006, 05:23 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
nice dogs kerry
Thank you!!!!!!

Old 12-30-2006, 05:36 PM
G Rides Inc. is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by AsianImage
hey I am going to be working with Chuck on his DVD release...the return of the iceman or something like that. My company distributes DVDs for UFC. Very cool!

I am looking forward to meeting Chuck one day. Dude is bad ***!
Very cool man. If you heading to the San Luis Obispo area shoot me a pm and we could meet up if you want.

Gary

Old 12-30-2006, 09:23 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
yo ill, the rob show on mtv is definitely freakin' . out of all the reality shows on their line-up its gotta be the one that makes me laugh the most (actually, it's the only show on tv that makes me laugh out loud literally). wahahah do work!

habitat aka kerry, i had no idea you were a pro skater. that's cool as i have no interest or knowledge of it, but hey that's what makes the world go round. glad to find out one of your talents and to meet you through 6speed.

u know what ride i really love? the AM Vaquish slammed on deep dish 20s. freakin' insane.

too many cars out there man... love it. tell your boy Rob that past the hollywood hills home, the rides, and the cameras of hollywood... it's cool to see that he's hard on his cousin drama. LOL do work!

Old 12-30-2006, 11:23 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally Posted by Benjamin Choi
yo ill, the rob show on mtv is definitely freakin' . out of all the reality shows on their line-up its gotta be the one that makes me laugh the most (actually, it's the only show on tv that makes me laugh out loud literally). wahahah do work!

habitat aka kerry, i had no idea you were a pro skater. that's cool as i have no interest or knowledge of it, but hey that's what makes the world go round. glad to find out one of your talents and to meet you through 6speed.

u know what ride i really love? the AM Vaquish slammed on deep dish 20s. freakin' insane.

too many cars out there man... love it. tell your boy Rob that past the hollywood hills home, the rides, and the cameras of hollywood... it's cool to see that he's hard on his cousin drama. LOL do work!

Cool man!!
Did you ever sell your yellow TT?

I've been on this board for almost 5 years now. I love it!
Great place to meet great people. I love cars more then i love skating.

I would love to get involved with a car shop after i'm done skating. I have a skateshop, but doesn't make cash like a aftermarket car shop could.

Old 12-30-2006, 11:31 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by habitat
Cool man!!
Did you ever sell your yellow TT?

I've been on this board for almost 5 years now. I love it!
Great place to meet great people. I love cars more then i love skating.

I would love to get involved with a car shop after i'm done skating. I have a skateshop, but doesn't make cash like a aftermarket car shop could.
Gimme the word brotha, that would be sick, lets do it Seriously though, we could have a sick TV show with the funding :P

Old 12-30-2006, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Gimme the word brotha, that would be sick, lets do it Seriously though, we could have a sick TV show with the funding :P

I know we could, we have some sick cars.. It just would be hard to get into the biz.. It's not easy!

Old 12-30-2006, 11:58 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by habitat
I know we could, we have some sick cars.. It just would be hard to get into the biz.. It's not easy!
Oh nah of course, i fully understand! Hey, just dreaming for a second hah, would be so sick though!

Old 12-31-2006, 02:58 AM
ehaser1 is infamous around these parts
I love the rob & big show..my 10yr old is hooked!!
Funny thing is that now i'm a 32 yr old wall st guy who used to be a punk skatr when I was 15...It (skating) seemed to go out for a little bit but has gotten a lot of good attention lately...
I remember skating all night on my half pipe that my buddies and I built during the summer of 89'...
Man I feel old..
Unfortunately Bam really never did it for me..Seems funny just not my thing anymore (too old)...Tell him that slow and steady wins the race...I've seen to many guys make a few mil then blow it because they bought 3 new exotics a year and never saved a dime..

I do like uncle Vito...that wandering eyeball drives me nuts!

Old 12-31-2006, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by ehaser1
I love the rob & big show..my 10yr old is hooked!!
Funny thing is that now i'm a 32 yr old wall st guy who used to be a punk skatr when I was 15...It (skating) seemed to go out for a little bit but has gotten a lot of good attention lately...
I remember skating all night on my half pipe that my buddies and I built during the summer of 89'...
Man I feel old..
Unfortunately Bam really never did it for me..Seems funny just not my thing anymore (too old)...Tell him that slow and steady wins the race...I've seen to many guys make a few mil then blow it because they bought 3 new exotics a year and never saved a dime..

I do like uncle Vito...that wandering eyeball drives me nuts!
HAHA!! Thats great.
I think almost everybody tried skating or was a skater at one point in there life. I'm 31 now and still doing it and love every minute of it.

I know what you mean about the cash thing. I've been saving cash for about 6 years now and god somedays, i just wanna take the cash and buy a gallardo. I just know at 31, that is not a smart idea.

Figured i would just stay at my level, which is still amazing to me.
Peace!

Old 12-31-2006, 04:33 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
Hey guys,

Didn't realize how many guys were in Delaware/Chester County area. We should do a meet one day! I have been tossing around the idea of a local high end aftermarket shop for the past two years as well.

Kevin

Old 12-31-2006, 04:54 PM
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
Hey guys,

Didn't realize how many guys were in Delaware/Chester County area. We should do a meet one day! I have been tossing around the idea of a local high end aftermarket shop for the past two years as well.

Kevin
Yeah, there's nothing really good in the NJ/philly/delaware area. The closest place is AWE and i love that place. Just a bit of a drive for me.

Let's get a car meet going in a couple of weeks.

Old 01-02-2007, 01:34 PM
Banned
ehaser, good words man. but as jay z said 30 is the new 20s just think when you hit 40 how you're gonna eat your words saying in how in your early 30s you were already calling yourself an old fart lol - just trying to keep things in perspective hehe

the best thing i like about 6speed is the people. we're all nuqin futs about autos.

hey kerry were you the guy with the silver M5 in that one gumball vid with the yellow M3? love that M5 with what kinda wheels? the guy is a pro skater and said on the interview clip.. "waterwick" wheels or something i never found out what kinda wheels were on it.

i just saw the jackass2 dvd. dude, these guys are freakin' insane man.

Old 01-02-2007, 02:33 PM
Originally Posted by Benjamin Choi
ehaser, good words man. but as jay z said 30 is the new 20s just think when you hit 40 how you're gonna eat your words saying in how in your early 30s you were already calling yourself an old fart lol - just trying to keep things in perspective hehe

the best thing i like about 6speed is the people. we're all nuqin futs about autos.

hey kerry were you the guy with the silver M5 in that one gumball vid with the yellow M3? love that M5 with what kinda wheels? the guy is a pro skater and said on the interview clip.. "waterwick" wheels or something i never found out what kinda wheels were on it.

i just saw the jackass2 dvd. dude, these guys are freakin' insane man.
LOL i just saw Jackass 2 as well, it was crazy!!!! BTW i believe the owner of the M5 was Josh Kalis (sp?) , and Kerry is friends with him i think!

Old 01-02-2007, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
LOL i just saw Jackass 2 as well, it was crazy!!!! BTW i believe the owner of the M5 was Josh Kalis (sp?) , and Kerry is friends with him i think!
Yup that's josh!!
He rides for alien workshop also.

He is on this board, his username is phillyM5.
peace

Old 01-02-2007, 05:19 PM
Banned
the more get to find out about pro skaters the cooler the crowd seems to be - down to earth, keeping it real hehe

yea i love his silver M5. i've seen his posts on here with the blue beast, but like the cleaner look of his silver one.

illm3, aren't u getting a new car or something? lambo? kerry, i read that you were looking for a GT3??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Had bams gallardo for 2 days!