Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

White Murcielago Roadster (blacked out).

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2007, 08:28 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great in white I think.

Old 01-18-2007, 09:25 PM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
Originally Posted by EpDarks
Car has a lot of history.

Yes it was Cages car until Roy Cats got it. Roy modified it w/ 640 wheels, tint, exhaust, etc.

The car was basically stolen by that dealership. Its a long story and can be found on Lp.c.

Roy got the car back, luckily. He then sold it to a paying customer in Houston.
What is Lp.c.??

Old 01-18-2007, 10:22 PM
Weazel is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by speedplay
What is Lp.c.??
Lambo Power

I was the one who took the project for Roy and did all the work for him. It was probably one of my favorite builds. I drove the car out of Nic Cage's private hanger back to the shop. From there, it is what you see before you. A beauitful piece of work and a great looking car. Whoever the new owner is will enjoy it FULLY!

Old 01-19-2007, 01:16 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Love it! There's no better than white, blacked out!