Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Anyone have a Diablo GT or GTR?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 11:52 PM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Thats what I'm here for ha. Don't thank me, thank Eric for buying them haha.

-Markus-

Old 01-23-2007, 12:00 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Wow, very nice. Good job, Eric.

Old 01-24-2007, 12:59 AM
LV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to all
thanks guys,

there will be a magazine article in a month or 2 that has my entire collection except a old body SL600 in it,

i might get a McLaren F1, my friend has one and will loan it to me for a day so I can see if I fit, I spoke to Jay Leno yesterdayand he said its the best car period, he didnt like the Veryon, there is something to be said for that he has driven everything.....twice and owned them all once. so perhaps if I like it I might do it, the maybach62 is history, both phantoms and i dont know what else, i'm keeping all the lambos there is 7 of those.

i have been very lucky and blessed and never forget that fact, i loaned my gallardo to 2 guys on a run yesterday i just met, my friend knew them, i was in the enzo, they had a blast trading off driving, it was a nice feeling to share it with them

Old 01-24-2007, 04:10 AM
///M3/// is infamous around these parts
Wow! 7 Lambos?! That's cool!
Sounds like you have yourself a nice collection of cars there, would love to see some pics if possible.

i have been very lucky and blessed and never forget that fact
That's a good thing you remember that! for some reason, people who get rich, tend to forget where they came from.
That's a good act you did with the Lambo!
Would you mind loaning it to me for acouple of days?

Old 01-26-2007, 12:07 AM
LV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to allLV Eric is a name known to all
i just saw some of the pics they are great, i wil post them when i can

Old 01-26-2007, 12:15 PM
GL996TT is infamous around these parts
No more Lambopower for LV Eric!

Old 01-28-2007, 07:14 PM
Alexs '05 is infamous around these parts
Still loving that yellow Enzo, can't wait to see what you get next

Old 02-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Will Party for Food!!!!
Jeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond repute
What magazine Eric? Please keep us posted!

Jeremy

Old 02-05-2007, 08:01 PM
Alexs '05 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jeremy
What magazine Eric? Please keep us posted!

Jeremy
Modified Luxury & Exotics is what I'm reading on a couple other forums.

Old 02-06-2007, 09:10 AM
Sameer is infamous around these parts
LV Eric,
Seen your collection over at Lambopower. Thats some collection you got there. Lovely really!

Old 02-06-2007, 03:23 PM
TTM0TION is infamous around these parts
Insane collection...What magazine will these all be in?? What is the final list of all the cars currently?

Old 02-06-2007, 11:52 PM
lager99 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LV Eric
thanks guys,

there will be a magazine article in a month or 2 that has my entire collection except a old body SL600 in it,

i might get a McLaren F1, my friend has one and will loan it to me for a day so I can see if I fit, I spoke to Jay Leno yesterdayand he said its the best car period, he didnt like the Veryon, there is something to be said for that he has driven everything.....twice and owned them all once. so perhaps if I like it I might do it, the maybach62 is history, both phantoms and i dont know what else, i'm keeping all the lambos there is 7 of those.

i have been very lucky and blessed and never forget that fact, i loaned my gallardo to 2 guys on a run yesterday i just met, my friend knew them, i was in the enzo, they had a blast trading off driving, it was a nice feeling to share it with them

Old 02-11-2007, 12:43 PM
WTRacing is infamous around these parts
amazing collection Eric, and the fact that you have shared with strangers so they can enjoy what you enjoy and that you seem so humble about it makes me like your collection even more.. very very cool indeed, hats off to you.

Old 02-12-2007, 12:08 AM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LV Eric
thanks guys,

...pictures of your garage...maybe?

Old 02-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=LV Eric] the maybach62 is history, both phantoms
quote]

Did I see them @ Ceasers Extic yesterday when I was there??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.