Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Anyone have a Diablo GT or GTR?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2007, 10:06 PM
TTM0TION is infamous around these parts
Carcollector can you scan it because for whatever reason I cannot find the mag anywhere. Or m chap if you get it could you. I do not kow why the borders by me doesn't have it they have just about every other car magazine anyone could want.

Old 02-22-2007, 12:27 AM
///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough///M_Chap is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Carcollector can you scan it because for whatever reason I cannot find the mag anywhere. Or m chap if you get it could you. I do not kow why the borders by me doesn't have it they have just about every other car magazine anyone could want.
Ya, I asked the people at Borders if they carried the magazine (they said they did, but obivously didn't have it). I'll go pick it up at Barnes & Noble tomorrow and scan it in for everyone (if they have it there).

+1 fake rep for me...sweeeeeet.

Old 02-22-2007, 12:36 AM
GL996TT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by LV Eric
I spoke to AlanLambo on the phone the other day I was in Hawaii and thought of him, I'm not mad at anyone there, infact I like everyone there, i just feel they dont like me, and I respect that and rather than **** them off by staying I just left, no hard feelings on my side at all, I wish them nothing but the best, life is too short and the exotic car world is too small to be mad.
I'm very unhappy about Lambopower cuz too much "trash" talks. All they talks about is Ferrari **** or who's guy or not....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.