Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Any pics of a White Gallardo SE??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-01-2007, 12:02 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
Any pics of a White Gallardo SE??

I am seriously considering this and would like to see any pics. I am really feeling the white with black accents and think it would be pretty impressive on an SE. TIA..............

Old 02-01-2007, 12:13 PM
Carrera305 is infamous around these parts
There are quite a few...Look in the champion motorsoprt wheel thread and the lambo owners pic thread. All are on this page.

Old 02-01-2007, 12:30 PM
Griza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud ofGriza has much to be proud of
I saw that post only when it was one page. On page two it looks either pearl white or silver and its regular Gallardo not SE. Thank you though!!!

Old 02-01-2007, 12:44 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Hey Griza...don't think too much about that...purchase it and stop!
I can say it's just a damn missile on wheels.

Old 02-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by Griza
I saw that post only when it was one page. On page two it looks either pearl white or silver and its regular Gallardo not SE. Thank you though!!!
Balloon White is Pearl (the only white on the SE). And sorry but all those pics are of an SE, considering it is my car.

Old 02-01-2007, 03:36 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
^

But it does look very sexy. Love that Gallardo the most, tied with Ithaca Verde SE.

Old 02-01-2007, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by Carrera305
Balloon White is Pearl (the only white on the SE). And sorry but all those pics are of an SE, considering it is my car.
I guess you would know better than me!!! I couldn't see the roof or the back where it is black, my apologies. Your car is insane and congrats on it. Any mods planned? Anymore pics for me to drool over?? Thanks again!!

Old 02-01-2007, 04:12 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
You selling the RUF for this car, or adding it to the stable?? The SE is def. sick, was a bit out of my budget for now when i was looking for one, but drove an 05 and so on and still didnt love the car overall, just wasnt that special feeling :/

Did you drive it, thoughts?

Old 02-01-2007, 04:18 PM
I guess you would know better than me!!! I couldn't see the roof or the back where it is black, my apologies. Your car is insane and congrats on it. Any mods planned? Anymore pics for me to drool over?? Thanks again!!
Sure I'll get some more up in a little while. Only mods done are lowering 10mm front and 25 mm, exhaust bypass valve defeat and smoked side markers. Only other things left are the other wheels, maybe the Nera Headliner, focal audio upgrade and recovering the front boot in alcantara. Nothing major for this one.

Have you found a Balloon SE? They are quiet rare and hard to come by second hand.

Old 02-01-2007, 04:19 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
You selling the RUF for this car, or adding it to the stable?? The SE is def. sick, was a bit out of my budget for now when i was looking for one, but drove an 05 and so on and still didnt love the car overall, just wasnt that special feeling :/

Did you drive it, thoughts?
I would sell the RuF for it. I have not driven an SE but I had an '05 for a day from a friend. I need something a little more exotic than the RuF since I only drive it twice a week. I have been a huge Lambo fan since birth and am at the point where I can almost afford one . The roar of the V10 is intoxicating for me and I want to throw some flames!! I am not going to do anything right now but I have made up my mind that is the direction I will go.

Old 02-01-2007, 04:23 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
I would sell the RuF for it. I have not driven an SE but I had an '05 for a day from a friend. I need something a little more exotic than the RuF since I only drive it twice a week. I have been a huge Lambo fan since birth and am at the point where I can almost afford one . The roar of the V10 is intoxicating for me and I want to throw some flames!! I am not going to do anything right now but I have made up my mind that is the direction I will go.
Ahh i see, sounds like you know what you want then. Being myself, it was a hard decision, my past few cars have been so similar with being lightweight, powerfull, stripped a bit with a cage haha, was trying to get away from a tracklike car but its in my damn blood!

The Gallardo i like alot, i mean it looks awesome, sounds it too, feels a bit heavy but corners so damn flat! It was more of an exotic cruiser to me, not the all out super/sportscar i was after .

BUT its an awesome car and choice, goodluck with it man, and the SE is to die for

Old 02-01-2007, 04:23 PM
Originally Posted by Carrera305
Sure I'll get some more up in a little while. Only mods done are lowering 10mm front and 25 mm, exhaust bypass valve defeat and smoked side markers. Only other things left are the other wheels, maybe the Nera Headliner, focal audio upgrade and recovering the front boot in alcantara. Nothing major for this one.

Have you found a Balloon SE? They are quiet rare and hard to come by second hand.
I have not, I will cross that bridge when the time comes. I just looked at your pics again. Dude, I am jealous that thing is out of control. I can see the black vents, the roof and the mirrors now. The Nera interior is beautiful with the cross stitching. Is your interior black with white piping/stitching? Congrats again and thank you for the info.

Old 02-01-2007, 04:25 PM
Ahh i see, sounds like you know what you want then. Being myself, it was a hard decision, my past few cars have been so similar with being lightweight, powerfull, stripped a bit with a cage haha, was trying to get away from a tracklike car but its in my damn blood!

The Gallardo i like alot, i mean it looks awesome, sounds it too, feels a bit heavy but corners so damn flat! It was more of an exotic cruiser to me, not the all out super/sportscar i was after .

BUT its an awesome car and choice, goodluck with it man, and the SE is to die for
Yeah, I don't need to be the fastest, lightest etc. I just want to PIMP!!! Plus my wife hates my Porsche and wants me to get a Lambo or Ferrari. I am a Lambo guy so that makes the choice easy!!

Old 02-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Yeah, I don't need to be the fastest, lightest etc. I just want to PIMP!!! Plus my wife hates my Porsche and wants me to get a Lambo or Ferrari. I am a Lambo guy so that makes the choice easy!!
why does she hate the Porsche?!?! Damn you traitor jk

Its good to switch it up, im lusting for an Italian still, so in the future when prices drop i'll prob. hop into one!

Old 02-01-2007, 04:37 PM
why does she hate the Porsche?!?! Damn you traitor jk

Its good to switch it up, im lusting for an Italian still, so in the future when prices drop i'll prob. hop into one!
She says she has never liked a Porsche from the day she knew what one was. I am not even going to tell you the quote from her. When I told her I bought one she was not happy and told me she will never get in it. I want to have something she can be proud of/happy to be in.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Any pics of a White Gallardo SE??