Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Kreis-sieg Art

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 11:52 AM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SkyclsGT3
whatever that ms racing unit is, I have seen it and heard it in person, compared to these Kreissieg units, it is a Joke!. Bring some photos on board here instead of rippin on other brands with no particular reason, dare to compare the quality with these Kreissieg units.
I did dare to compare when I had the exhaust tested on my Murcielago. CEL's were an issue, I liked the sound but bottom line, I liked the sound of the MS Racing Stage II better. All four cats were removed, my car was the 2nd car to have the Stage II installed and that was 5,000 miles ago. I have had ZERO issues with a CEL.

Just my opinion, but an educated one at that.

Old 02-08-2007, 03:16 PM
Modaholic
Kevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond reputeKevin M has a reputation beyond repute
I haven't heard the Kreisseg exhaust, but I can tell you one thing the MS Racing Stage II sounds very F1ish and I can't take the smile off of my face every time I drive Robert's... As a matter of fact I told him he was a moron for considering to sell it ... Hey Moron, lets go to lunch!

Old 02-08-2007, 03:19 PM
Redlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond reputeRedlinerobert has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kevin M
I haven't heard the Kreisseg exhaust, but I can tell you one thing the MS Racing Stage II sounds very F1ish and I can't take the smile off of my face every time I drive Robert's... As a matter of fact I told him he was a moron for considering to sell it ... Hey Moron, lets go to lunch!
Ok hairball.

Old 02-08-2007, 07:03 PM
RYANM330CI is infamous around these parts
Kreis-sieg Murcielago VS Kreis-sieg Gallardo SE Btw guys lets not turn this thread into a Kreis-sieg VS MS. I just thought the photos were amazing and had to post them. Lets not start any wars over it.

Cheers

Videos of Kreis-sieg Gallardo :drool:
http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/video.p...f%20Action%201
http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/video.p...f%20Action%202
http://www.kreissieg-usa.com/video.p...f%20Action%203

Old 02-08-2007, 08:44 PM
MyPCar is infamous around these parts
Thanks 330ci...

Beautiful....just beautiful....

Old 02-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
That is a serious piece of art Absolutely beautiful....

Old 02-09-2007, 05:35 AM
Sameer is infamous around these parts
IMO I would not want my Murcie to sound like an F1 car. The Lambo V12 has always had that raw, grunt kind of sound which is what I like so to enhance that and off course performance, I bought the Larinis straight thru. With the Larinis, you dont have the muffler/box so the engine sound is not altered in any way, what you hear is what you get from the engine, the true pure sound of a V12 roaring away.

Old 02-09-2007, 05:42 PM
Infamous 997 has a spectacular aura aboutInfamous 997 has a spectacular aura aboutInfamous 997 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Sameer
IMO I would not want my Murcie to sound like an F1 car. The Lambo V12 has always had that raw, grunt kind of sound which is what I like so to enhance that and off course performance, I bought the Larinis straight thru. With the Larinis, you dont have the muffler/box so the engine sound is not altered in any way, what you hear is what you get from the engine, the true pure sound of a V12 roaring away.

I agree with this statement. Also to the guy who told me off on the first page relax yourself I was only stating personal opinion. I have dealt with Kreissieg systems before and as nice as they may look and sound they are just not for me.

Old 02-09-2007, 06:01 PM
BAD ASH is infamous around these parts
one word: Orgasmic

Old 02-21-2007, 12:13 PM
RYANM330CI is infamous around these parts
Old 02-21-2007, 05:27 PM
kaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the roughkaz555 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ChronoJ1
Every time the owner rev'ed i peed a little in my pants. Amazing F1 sound...

You thought about getting diapers?

Old 02-21-2007, 05:31 PM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
sounds insane!!!

Old 02-27-2007, 11:43 AM
Alexs '05 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by msindi
Tips are ugly as hell IMO
x2

Old 02-27-2007, 11:09 PM
aquapuss is infamous around these parts
F1 sound? No more "F1" than a stock 06 Gallardo SE. What a stupid claim.

Old 02-28-2007, 09:03 AM
Mr. Vroom is infamous around these parts
I am not sure about how a stock Murci exhaust is set up, but the 06 Gallardo stock exhaust has a bypass valve (open mode) that opens up at full throttle, and redirects all exhaust gas straight out to the tailpipes, avoiding the muffler alltogether. If the Kreis-Sieg unit does the same during open mode, you really don't have an exhaust system per se (while in open mode) and you are carrying around a lot of extra weight too.

I recently installed a OC custom exhaust on my G, and also dynoed tested it for an extra 10 hp. With a cat delete, I saved 50 lbs off the back of the car and it sounds great. Here is a vid link of the dyno run:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EVt_o_AFAI

My first aftermarket exhaust turned out to be a dud because of this reason, it had no bypass valves and actually lost 30 whp(also dynotested)

Last edited by Mr. Vroom; 02-28-2007 at 09:42 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Kreis-sieg Art