Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

do you guys lease or buy your lambo G

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-11-2007, 05:31 PM
ROCKETW19 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Stryke
Everyone's situation differs and I don't like telling someone what they can or cannot afford. You know how many people call me asking if I can take $500 a month for 6 months and hold a Rolex for them? Come on, layaway a Rolex? To each their own. If they want to prioritize a luxury good then so be it. I do not approve of it but I do not tell them what to do with their money either. Maybe the guy doesn't have $200K in cash but know he has enough income to pay $3K/month for the next year and wants to get the car of his dreams. If he still gets to drive it then no sense in telling him he can't afford it and killing his buzz.
you have me figured out 100%. i am a AMG guy but gettin ready to switch to a lambo! can i afford one hell no i dont have 225k but can i aford the 25k down and 3k a month yes. so thats probably what im gonna do. do i know this is a waist of cash yes but i have been doin this my whole life. buy a car throw thousands of dollars at it then sell it for a huge loss. so what i love it. i say do what ever makes you happy the reat will fall in place.

Old 05-11-2007, 05:36 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Congrats, Rocket. You'll enjoy it regardless!