Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

do you guys lease or buy your lambo G

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2007, 10:26 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
do you guys lease or buy your lambo G

just wondering do anyone go for like a 10 year loan?
I know some car companies offer like a mini mortgage.
just wondered if anyone actually did it. Just curious.
I am no where near affording one of these but wanted to know.
Met a lady who had a 05 Bentley CGT with 120 months loan.
I was like whoaaa that's long time for a car.

Old 04-25-2007, 11:09 AM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
that's just stupid to do that, not even worth it

Old 04-25-2007, 11:31 AM
MattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud ofMattM has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
that's just stupid to do that, not even worth it
Yes, those long-term loans are rediculous. If you can't afford the car ... then you can't afford the car IMO. However, leasing an exotic would be fine and appropriate for tax write off purposes ... if you can swing it.

Old 04-25-2007, 11:54 AM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
there's 12-20 years i think ..LOL

Call Kevin from Catsexotics

Old 04-25-2007, 01:09 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
no no, i am far from owning an exotic.
i can only swing 90k range. but was curious if there were anyone who had actually gotten like a 10 year loan or something. When i heard it, i was like wtf? but yeah thank for the updates. I agree, either u can afford it or you can't. no creative financing. lol

Old 04-25-2007, 01:40 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
I would think it would be wiser to pull money out of a property if you are not leasing the car. Raja did you get her number?
Aloha

Byron

Old 04-25-2007, 01:48 PM
OXYGEN8 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
I would think it would be wiser to pull money out of a property if you are not leasing the car. Raja did you get her number?
Aloha

Byron
Byron - Im lost. What property are you referring to? Home equity loans?

Old 04-25-2007, 01:48 PM
alex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond reputealex911s has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
no no, i am far from owning an exotic.
i can only swing 90k range. but was curious if there were anyone who had actually gotten like a 10 year loan or something. When i heard it, i was like wtf? but yeah thank for the updates. I agree, either u can afford it or you can't. no creative financing. lol
Well i agree, but the payment on a 90K car is over $2000 /month..

why not buy a gallardo or $1200/month

Old 04-25-2007, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by OXYGEN8
Byron - Im lost. What property are you referring to? Home equity loans?
I think it's better to take money out of your property, buy a cheap rental property, put it on minimum payment, then rent it out for $1000 more..
then use that to pay the car.. make your home work for you, Right Byron?

Old 04-25-2007, 01:57 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Yes Alex that is what I am saying. Oxygen Alex hit it on the head.

Aloha

Byron

Old 04-25-2007, 02:24 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
There was already a whole thread on this over on Lambopower and even in the financing section here.. People were justifying why its worth to pay the minimum for their car, to have their other money free'd up and "liquid" for other investments to make more..

I guess people can use the term for both ways, if they cant normally swing buying a car like that, or to really invest the large chunk of money instead of having it in a depreciating asset, there are also no early payment penalties!

Woodside credit does this

Old 04-25-2007, 02:31 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
There was already a whole thread on this over on Lambopower and even in the financing section here.. People were justifying why its worth to pay the minimum for their car, to have their other money free'd up and "liquid" for other investments to make more..

I guess people can use the term for both ways, if they cant normally swing buying a car like that, or to really invest the large chunk of money instead of having it in a depreciating asset, there are also no early payment penalties!

Woodside credit does this
I heard woodside dont do Porsche? maybe only the CGT? how about a
RUFgt2

Old 04-25-2007, 02:36 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by alex911s
I heard woodside dont do Porsche? maybe only the CGT? how about a
RUFgt2
Nope never used them, wouldnt know

Old 04-26-2007, 02:36 PM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Leasing these cars rarely makes sense from what I have seen. The residuals on them are stupid. I just ended up buying. BTW, Woodside's loans are insanely long term and the rates are the highest I've seen.

Old 04-26-2007, 02:47 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
I can understand lowering your payments to free up cash flow and to take advantage of other appreciating assets... But that's why I lease right now. Sure it's a normal car, Infiniti FX, so hard to compare, but maybe the logic carries over. I've never looked into residuals/money factors on an exotic. That might make leasing worthless, though the tax write off can help. So many element to consider.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: do you guys lease or buy your lambo G