Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Chris Brown's G

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 10:40 AM
suprafly is infamous around these parts
Chris Brown's G

Since there seems to be so much interest in the work on Chris Brown's Gallardo, I'll provide the details since we at Euro Motorsport actually designed and built the car minus the wheels. The story in a nutshell is like this.....We were called upon to build a Gallardo for Chris with a Spiderman theme. Being that he's a young man of 17 years he is really into comics. We thought this was really cool. The first thing I did (I actually did the physical work) was gut the entire car. The interior was Dark Blue with Grey Suede. The lower dash, the door panels, the seat inserts were obviously the suede. Ok so your Spiderman, blue and grey? Of course not. Out came the Grey and in with blood red Alcantara. Now I always thought and Gene-O agreed that the silver plastic in the G's was kind of cheap. Spiderman would not aprove. The next best thing to a woven web was woven carbon fiber. So I removed all the interior trim pieces (again me personally, sweating I might add) and they went into our custom trim facility to magically come back Carbon. The instrument cluster was the hardest part because its not a sticker and you have to follow the bends and recesses with the process so that it looks right. We only wanted the silver part in carbon because the black factory soft touch looks great around the cluster. So 7 days later back in with the trim. The pieces are the instrument cluster, 2 center console pieces, the steering column surround and the door handle pulls. Now goes in the Alpine big bump. I forget the model but with rear video, Nav etc. The speakerbox again had to work for a superhero soooooo...with the new seats having Black Widow spiders being embroidered at the moment it was only natural to put another spider as the design for the speaker grill. Oh and it had to be red and blue leather. Big Black Spider deep red backlight. Looks really cool...the pics just don't show well because of the lighting....sorry....again...I was sweating and didn't think about it. For the outside of the car there wasn't a whole lot he wanted. He had mentioned that he was getting some wheels through a friend (I guess that was you Harry). The rear marker lights and tail lights were smoked but laws didn't allow us to smoke the headlights(out of state blah,blah,blah). The only other exterior custom piece was the vented exhaust cover under the engine lid. We carboned it too. Anyway that's our story at Euro Motorsport on the build of Chris Brown's Gallardo. BTW, he's the most respectful, nice and genuine gentleman I have met in a long time. Very admirable considering his position in life at such a young age. I still could't tell you if it were him on the radio singing (Im still stuck in the 70's&80's)but I can say he's a fine young man and we wish him the best in the future. Here are some of the build pictures I took while we did it.
Not only can he not dress .

Old 05-14-2007, 11:05 AM
Banned
Eric is infamous around these parts
****ing hideous

E

Old 05-14-2007, 11:05 AM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
He is still a kid, let him enjoy

Old 05-14-2007, 11:12 AM
4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future4Wheels has a brilliant future
Who's Chris Brown? Car looks like crap.

Old 05-14-2007, 11:15 AM
Dan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Brown_(singer)

no wonder why the car looks that way

Old 05-14-2007, 12:13 PM
sal
sal has a spectacular aura aboutsal has a spectacular aura about
Inside looks horrible, but to each his own. At least the outside looks sweet.

Old 05-14-2007, 01:19 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Ha, this was posted a while ago but didn't know it was his. That makes more sense.

Agreed, he's a kid with some talent (he can actually dance pretty well and sing okay) - so let him have his fun.

IMO, the interior is horrible but at least done with quality. Exterior is sexy no matter how you slice and dice it.

Old 05-14-2007, 02:06 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Exterior i like, interior YUCKKKCKCCK!

Old 05-14-2007, 02:07 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Eric
****ing hideous

E
What he said!

Old 05-14-2007, 03:41 PM
TKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really niceTKDalumni is just really nice
Ewwwww..this is tough. I don't care for the wheels and the interior is something even Spiderman wouldn't roll in....and the box would probably look better covered in suede. I guess that's it. Hope he plans on keeping it forever.

Old 05-14-2007, 05:42 PM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
The Euro Motorsport guys are on this forum if im not mistake, I remember the guy talking about being Scott Storch's dealer

Old 05-14-2007, 07:15 PM
Alayle is infamous around these parts
17yo with a G is bound to be in the newspapers soon enough

Old 05-15-2007, 01:34 AM
unique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud ofunique has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Alayle
17yo with a G is bound to be in the newspapers soon enough

ahhh cmon dont jynx the kid...... he earned it.... he is a young talent.... let him have fun and enjoy it in great health.....

PS. the interior is hideous though/ exterior color is very nice

Old 05-15-2007, 06:40 AM
Estoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really niceEstoril is just really nice
Even trying to consider that the owner is 17 years old - the quality of the concept and execution leaves everything to be desired.

Old 05-15-2007, 08:54 AM
Hernando is infamous around these parts
How to ruin a Gallardo 101.
And who the hell is Chris Brown!?!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Chris Brown's G