Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Murcielago- Mistreated/Abandoned

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2007, 12:31 PM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Origyns 973
I can tell you've thought this through before huh?
No my buddy owns a towing company and they do it all the time. For such a simple business he makes a mothereffin KILLING! That CHP contract is worth more than diamonds dug from the surface of jupiter.

Old 05-26-2007, 12:33 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Vicious
No my buddy owns a towing company and they do it all the time. For such a simple business he makes a mothereffin KILLING! That CHP contract is worth more than diamonds dug from the surface of jupiter.

I assume if you live in a wealthier area thats hell of a way to make money.

Old 05-26-2007, 12:36 PM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Origyns 973

I assume if you live in a wealthier area thats hell of a way to make money.
nah most of the time it's sub $5k hunks of chit, but you get to keep whatever it sells for at auction. Tow car, let it sit for 3-9 months (time is dependant on value), sell at auction.

Old 05-26-2007, 04:15 PM
Hernando is infamous around these parts
It's in the Jade building in Brickell.

Old 05-26-2007, 04:16 PM
Hernando is infamous around these parts
Here's what you do... buy a tow truck, setup xxxxx towing company. Hope he doesn't notice it's missing. Store it for 6 months, then file lien papers to seize the vehicle for non-payment of the tow/storage.

1 free murci
Great Idea, I'm on it!

Old 05-27-2007, 04:35 PM
aston martin is infamous around these parts
Its probably a drug dealers car who is doing time right now.
or
some kids stole it and just left it there
or
a senile peron purchased the car

Old 05-27-2007, 08:06 PM
Banned
rijowysock is infamous around these parts
tow company idea is genious.. friend of mines father tows cars and has a H1 hummer he got because guy refused to pay and thought it was a joke and then one day he just said thank you to the guy when he called and now owns the car

Old 05-27-2007, 08:36 PM
SuperVixen is infamous around these parts
I'll be in Florida next weekend. Maybe I can help out. I sure could use a Lambo sooner vs. later.

Old 05-28-2007, 08:02 PM
Banned
TommyBahama is infamous around these parts
only a drug dealer leaves a car like that unlocked.

like someone already said, he is probably in jail.

Old 05-28-2007, 08:59 PM
spyderman33 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by aston martin
Its probably a drug dealers car who is doing time right now.
or
some kids stole it and just left it there
or
a senile peron purchased the car
you're watching too many Miami Vice re-runs... It's definitely not any of the three...

Miami is full of people who have purchased third/fourth houses here and are wealthly as S*!T... They buy a Lambo to cruise SoBe when they come in and then end up not coming down as often as they thought. You think they give a crap about a $300K car?? They make that much in a few hours... There is alot of money in S FL and most of it didn't originate here...

My bro-in-law lives in Key Biscayne and it's the same deal over there... Bunch of exotic and high end cars that no one is using sit half the year and then get driven 500 miles over a month and then go back into hibernation... His buddy just bought a Gallardo Spyder and asked him if he can turn it on and drive it when he leaves to Europe again since it will sit for months...

The reason the car is open is because the valet probably left it open or something stupid like that..

Last edited by spyderman33; 05-30-2007 at 03:43 PM.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:28 AM
Cedric is infamous around these parts
How do you like this one?

Old 05-30-2007, 02:13 PM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by spyderman33

Miami is full of people who have purchased third/fourth houses here and are wealthly as S*!T... They buy a Lambo to cruise SoBe when they come in and then end up not coming down as often as they thought. You think they give a crap about a $300K car?? They make that much in a few hours... There is alot of money in S FL and most of it didn't originate here...
Yes, plenty of nice cars that sit 6-8 months out of the year on south beach/fisher/key biscayne, some owners make the proper arrangements to take care of the cars and put car covers/air bubbles, but some just dont care and leave them there to get all dusty.

Old 05-30-2007, 02:15 PM
Originally Posted by alkyoneus
Yes, plenty of nice cars that sit 6-8 months out of the year on south beach/fisher/key biscayne, some owners make the proper arrangements to take care of the cars and put car covers/air bubbles, but some just dont care and leave them there to get all dusty.
Hmmm... this just solidified my idea even further. People who probably won't even remember they had a murci chillin there anyway, and surely wouldn't miss the $350grr.

very very interesting.

Old 06-02-2007, 11:17 AM
Alexs '05 is infamous around these parts
Here's what you do... buy a tow truck, setup xxxxx towing company. Hope he doesn't notice it's missing. Store it for 6 months, then file lien papers to seize the vehicle for non-payment of the tow/storage.

1 free murci
Awesome. So maybe along with the dealer license I'm applying for, I should do one for towing too?
It's in the Jade building in Brickell.
Next time I'm around there, I'll have to try and check it out

Old 06-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Originally Posted by Alexs '05
Awesome. So maybe along with the dealer license I'm applying for, I should do one for towing too?
It wouldn't be a bad idea.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.