Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Murcielago- Mistreated/Abandoned

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2007, 11:05 PM
DevilZ is infamous around these parts

Can I have it?

Old 06-08-2007, 09:08 PM
Vanishing Point is infamous around these parts
Miami is full of very part time residents, esp the people that live in condos. They are almost always S American and only briefly return to the states for some R & R.

Of course Tony Kaanan and JPM live right off Brickell Ave hmm

Old 06-08-2007, 09:14 PM
Hernando is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Vanishing Point
Miami is full of very part time residents, esp the people that live in condos. They are almost always S American and only briefly return to the states for some R & R.

Of course Tony Kaanan and JPM live right off Brickell Ave hmm
JPM is in that building, actually just a few parking spots away.

Old 06-08-2007, 11:42 PM
Nico is infamous around these partsNico is infamous around these parts
its unlocked? i would just sit in there for fun and look around, see if you find anything...

Old 06-10-2007, 07:43 AM
EDW
EDW is infamous around these parts
The car is an 02. It was actually one of the first Murcielago's to get wrapped around a tree/telephone pole. The repair bill was about $95k. The scratches in the pictures are from shingles during the hurricane 2yrs ago. The car is not for sale and like some of you figured the guy really doesn't care. Were the car on the market, I dont think anyone would really want it after the Carfax was pulled. It is kind of sad to see it sitting though. Rebuilt or not its still a Murcie going down the road.

Old 06-12-2007, 10:24 AM
BRS0903 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by EDW
The car is an 02. It was actually one of the first Murcielago's to get wrapped around a tree/telephone pole. The repair bill was about $95k. The scratches in the pictures are from shingles during the hurricane 2yrs ago. The car is not for sale and like some of you figured the guy really doesn't care. Were the car on the market, I dont think anyone would really want it after the Carfax was pulled. It is kind of sad to see it sitting though. Rebuilt or not its still a Murcie going down the road.
Bad shape or not, I would love to have this car. I would clean it right up and try to get people to repair it the right way. If the engine is in bad shape, I would rebuild the engine by adding some lower compression pistons, attach two turbo manifolds with a couple of Garrett GT35Rs or something or another turbos, remap the fuel and call it a day. I would have one of the fastest Lambos around.

Old 06-12-2007, 10:57 AM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BRS0903
Bad shape or not, I would love to have this car. I would clean it right up and try to get people to repair it the right way. If the engine is in bad shape, I would rebuild the engine by adding some lower compression pistons, attach two turbo manifolds with a couple of Garrett GT35Rs or something or another turbos, remap the fuel and call it a day. I would have one of the fastest Lambos around.

You haven't done much research on the cost of lambo parts and what not have ya.

btw you would be retarded to put a pair of GT35's on that engine, WAY too small.

Old 06-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Vicious
You haven't done much research on the cost of lambo parts and what not have ya.

btw you would be retarded to put a pair of GT35's on that engine, WAY too small.
Not true, although undesireable, it would work, just laggy. Its all about the design of the manifolds and tuning. And depends on the a/r of the turbo.

Old 06-12-2007, 10:33 PM
i300zxtt is infamous around these parts
Cars in garages get scratches from car covers when owners don't wash them before they cover them...all that white **** is concrete dust from the new garage structure...try covering it like that and SCRRRRATTTCHHH....

Old 06-13-2007, 07:05 AM
Originally Posted by Origyns 973
Not true, although undesireable, it would work, just laggy. Its all about the design of the manifolds and tuning. And depends on the a/r of the turbo.
A pair of GT35rs would work just fine. It would have instaspool characteristics and a large top end.

Old 06-13-2007, 09:51 AM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Origyns 973
Laggy, are you kidding me? GT35's would hit way too hard IMO and choke it off on the top end.

6.2L turning 8000rpm needs WAY more than some puny T3 GT35. You realize that this motor has the same airflow requirement as a viper 8L turning 6200. Ever drive a viper with GT35's? It's obnoxious.

T4 67GTQ is the smallest I would go, and I think a pair of 76GTS would be absolutely amazing on the top end. Last thing you want is that T3 hot side choking it off and having the torque curve puke all over it's self.

GT35's might be considered 'big' on a 3.6L but they are pea shooters on a motor of this size.

Old 06-13-2007, 09:54 AM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Laggy, are you kidding me? GT35's would hit way too hard IMO and choke it off on the top end.

6.2L turning 8000rpm needs WAY more than some puny T3 GT35. You realize that this motor has the same airflow requirement as a viper 8L turning 6200. Ever drive a viper with GT35's? It's obnoxious.

T4 67GTQ is the smallest I would go, and I think a pair of 76GTS would be absolutely amazing on the top end. Last thing you want is that T3 hot side choking it off and having the torque curve puke all over it's self.

GT35's might be considered 'big' on a 3.6L but they are pea shooters on a motor of this size.
I agree with you, I looked into it more. My experience extends to *< 3.8L

Old 06-13-2007, 02:12 PM

Maybe GT42Rs on each side? One huge snail for each bank of cylinders would be nice! HAHAHA! GT42s are freakin huge, maybe that would be good to have one on each side of the engine. Would have to make way for two of those turbos in the engine bay.

Old 06-13-2007, 02:17 PM
Originally Posted by BRS0903
Maybe GT42Rs on each side? One huge snail for each bank of cylinders would be nice! HAHAHA! GT42s are freakin huge, maybe that would be good to have one on each side of the engine. Would have to make way for two of those turbos in the engine bay.
The 76GTS is only slightly smaller than GT42, which is about the proper size for a motor flowing that kind of air.

No it wouldn't be hard to package at all... I've looked at a few of them and know exactly how to do it. Where to hide the intercoolers and still get killer airflow might take some work, but it wouldn't be bad.

I'm thinking for around $80k (planning for a full motec pcm and a few custom engine parts) you could have a 1k wheel hp murci.

Old 06-13-2007, 04:22 PM
amenasce is infamous around these parts
I have seen lots of car like that. People who are multi millionaires and own properties all over the place. In my old building in Paris , our upstairs neighbours were a very very wealthy brazilian family that had bought back then a Countach 5000S for their 19 yo son who never came to Paris..so the car was sitting there , unused for years before they sold it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.