Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Prestige Imports ???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-26-2007, 06:57 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Hernando-Thanks for your input. It is looking more and more like I will be doing business with Prestige. They have a very nice one owner car. All the others I have been looking at have had at least 3 owners and one even had 6 I'm heading to Prestige tomorrow and see what I can come up with. They have a nice clean G, but are a little overpriced on it. We'll see what happens. The Collection in Miami also has a nice one owner car that I am going to look at. Wish me luck

Old 06-26-2007, 07:19 PM
AMiami is infamous around these parts
My cousin Henry Fernandez is one of the GM's for Lambo, he is a straight shooter, no BS. If you want his cell# PM me.

Old 06-26-2007, 08:38 PM
Carrera305 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
The Collection in Miami also has a nice one owner car that I am going to look at. Wish me luck
PM me and I'll set you up with someone at The Collection so you can avoid the typical SFL dealer BS.

Old 06-26-2007, 08:45 PM
Carrera305 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ApparelMiami
My cousin Henry Fernandez is one of the GM's for Lambo, he is a straight shooter, no BS. If you want his cell# PM me.
I think you're cousin is the one who blew me off not once, not twice, but 3 times.

The last time I tried to buy a car there, I drove up in a friends Arnage and as soon as I walked in I over heard two of the sales guys saying "someone in a Bentley just showed up I think they walked this way". They both went outside, completely ignoring me. Needless to say, I bought elsewhere.

However, I had a major transmission failure just before Irv died. He greeted me when the tow truck arrived, knew the car was not purchased from there and asked why. Told him the above occurance and he simply apologized and made sure the car was taken care of immediately.

Just wish Brett would change the voice mail when I call him at the store. Kinda creepy to hear Irv's voice still on there.

Old 06-27-2007, 09:50 AM
Hernando is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
Hernando-Thanks for your input. It is looking more and more like I will be doing business with Prestige. They have a very nice one owner car. All the others I have been looking at have had at least 3 owners and one even had 6 I'm heading to Prestige tomorrow and see what I can come up with. They have a nice clean G, but are a little overpriced on it. We'll see what happens. The Collection in Miami also has a nice one owner car that I am going to look at. Wish me luck
Good luck! Enjoy the car when you get it, and don't forget to post up some pictures.

Old 07-02-2007, 05:56 AM
justdumb is infamous around these parts
I was trying to decide between Gallardo Spyder or Ford GT, went to Prestige and stood on my head in the showroom for ten minutes, but everyone was too busy sitting on their asses to talk to me. Made my decision very easy, especially after I'd already heard so many bad things about them.