Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Lamborghini Supercar ?

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 08-23-2007, 07:54 AM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by Zeus
20 extra hp over an LP640, seriously?

That would be roughly $55,000 per additional hp over an LP640...but it has a really cool dash though....
Yeah, thats what I heard too. A source that I would consider very, very reliable says its based on the LP640 with 20 extra hp, and some interior and minor body mods. Says that some deposit holders that looked at the model at Pebble basically said WTF ! and felt like walking out.

Luckily, the 100k deposits taken are refundable if this proves to be true.

Old 08-23-2007, 01:33 PM
NAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to beholdNAPO is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by RufMD
Yeah, thats what I heard too. A source that I would consider very, very reliable says its based on the LP640 with 20 extra hp, and some interior and minor body mods. Says that some deposit holders that looked at the model at Pebble basically said WTF ! and felt like walking out.

Luckily, the 100k deposits taken are refundable if this proves to be true.
That doesn't sound like anything special, not for that INSANE price tag.

Let's just hope Lamborghini finally changed the damn Murci gauges. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Old 08-23-2007, 01:52 PM
Responsible user
Bronto is infamous around these parts
maybe they thought of going the same way as ferrari is planning; instead of increasing engine volume and horsie power, they'll shed weight on the cars. if it's some 100k lighter than the lp640 it'll make a nice difference. although I'm a sucker for high number of horsepowers, hope they are surprising us all instead

Old 08-23-2007, 04:34 PM
jwa
jwa is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Bronto
maybe they thought of going the same way as ferrari is planning; instead of increasing engine volume and horsie power, they'll shed weight on the cars. if it's some 100k lighter than the lp640 it'll make a nice difference. although I'm a sucker for high number of horsepowers, hope they are surprising us all instead
I'm not sure, but I have a feeling that it will be a couple hundred pounds lighter

Old 08-25-2007, 03:51 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
UHM...I doubt it will look like this!

Old 08-25-2007, 04:55 PM
ashokn225 has a spectacular aura aboutashokn225 has a spectacular aura about
As much as I love Lamborghini as a marque, that thing better have jet propellers to be worth 1.5MM, coming out with less than 660hp.