Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Detailer's Domain: Stryke's Gallardo and Swissvax Saphir

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-01-2007, 02:28 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute
Detailer's Domain: Stryke's Gallardo and Swissvax Saphir

Okay this was a great car to do, no paint correction was needed at all. Gil as you all know is meticulous about his Lambo.

I was called in to do Gil's ride as there was a ton of over spray on it. It had happened that Gil parked by a construction site and got tons of little paint speckles on it. Tons of it!!!!

So here is what we did:

Wash the car with Adam's Car Wash
Wheels cleaned with P21S Wheel Cleaner Gel
Clayed the car with Adam's Clay Bar and Adam's Detail Spray (took about 2 hours)
After the entire car was clayed we went on to Swissvax Cleaner Fluid
The Swissvax Saphir was applied by hand we let it set for 10 minutes before we removed it
Final wipe down with Einszett Detail Spray
Tires done with Adam's VRT
Glass and Lights were cleaned with Adam's Glass Cleaner followed by Einszett Glas Polish
Door jambs wiped down with Adam's Detail Spray

Total time 6 hours for 2 guys.

Onto the pics:

Claying:

Wheels cleaning:

Tons of pics:
Glass polish:

After Einszett Glas Polish:

Afters:

Old 09-01-2007, 02:29 PM
Former Vendor
detailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond reputedetailersdomain has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-01-2007, 02:30 PM
Former Vendor

Enjoy!

Old 09-01-2007, 02:33 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Sweet, car looks like new.

Old 09-01-2007, 04:02 PM
ChromeHearts is infamous around these parts
you missed a spot...

just kiddin, great work!

Old 09-01-2007, 04:07 PM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
Tommy6030 is infamous around these parts
Great work Phil. Thats a sick ride to detail

Old 09-01-2007, 04:49 PM
JimBOT is infamous around these parts
That color looks amazing on the car in the second to last picture. Great job!

Old 09-01-2007, 05:06 PM
ImPulSe is a glorious beacon of lightImPulSe is a glorious beacon of lightImPulSe is a glorious beacon of lightImPulSe is a glorious beacon of lightImPulSe is a glorious beacon of lightImPulSe is a glorious beacon of light
I gotta get some glass polish!

Old 09-01-2007, 07:51 PM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Nice...but how can you cheat on my black beauty!!

Old 09-01-2007, 10:18 PM
Former Vendor
thanks guys!

Hey impluse here is the Einszett Glas Polish:

http://detailersdomain.com/index.asp...ROD&ProdID=131

Old 09-02-2007, 09:01 AM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
Guys,

I have to tell you that even though I used to be a professional detailer myself, this needed alot of work that I did not want to put in myself and since I knew Phil through a friend, I called him and he was here the next morning bright and early with one of his guys on last minute notice. I told him it was somewhat of an emergency and he made plans to have someone watch his daughter so he can get to me early. Let me also say that he is one of the most **** and meticulous detailers around. The car was in great shape paint wise as he said so there was no need for any polishing but it needed a good clay to remove the overspray, a pre-wax cleaner and a good layer of shine and protection and Phil and his guy spent about 6 hours on the exterior of my Gallardo. I already have him lined up to do my black 750i and my silver Range Rover. If anyone is in the NY/NJ area, please give this man a call and try him out on your cars. I think you will be very pleased and impressed with the quality of work, the quality of materials and the quality of the gentleman that will show up at your door.

Phil, thanks again for helping me out on short notice!

Old 09-02-2007, 09:15 AM
alin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud ofalin2 has much to be proud of
How does the Swissvax compare to the Zymol Vintage stuff?

Old 09-02-2007, 09:58 AM
Former Vendor
Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !Stryke Is a GOD !
From what I saw it goes on alot easier and is softer to work with. I would think the Zymol Vintage has better durability but then again the price is ten fold.

Old 09-02-2007, 10:04 AM
Former Vendor
Thanks Gil for the kind words. I appreciate the feedback and the support.

As for Swissvax and Zymol, I have my opinions of course they will be bias, maybe in a few weeks Gil can provide you some feedback.

Old 09-02-2007, 10:09 AM
Dan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud ofDan98 has much to be proud of
Nice work. The glass polish is great

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Detailer's Domain: Stryke's Gallardo and Swissvax Saphir