Lamborghini Discussion on the Lamborghini Countach, Diablo, Murciélago, Gallardo, Reventón, Aventador, and new Huracán.

Can anyone look at a car for me in Jonesboro, AR (Elite Autos LLC)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-09-2007, 06:47 AM
JPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really niceJPanamera is just really nice

Have a deposit on a beautiful Gallardo Spider...It is located at Elite Autos in Jonesboro, Arkansas (60 miles W of Memphis, TN).

I have seen a mess of pics, etc. but nothing says "go" like another car guy giving the machine a once over...

I would SO appreciate anyone's assistance who lives in that neck of the woods before I would plunk down the cash

Old 09-11-2007, 12:41 AM
kross247 is infamous around these parts
I was in your shoes last week, I basically fully purchased my used 06 gallardo without seeing it in person. The way I financed it, it was a done deal before I could see it. I was nervous but trusted the dealership and the sales person. Had her walk around the car while on the phone with me and point out every little minor imperfection. (Thanks Eden of Lamborghini Las Vegas!!)

Worked out for me, but don't trust my experience for another dealership or private party. I'd do the same thing you're doing...

Old 09-13-2007, 10:13 PM
Banned
kinnsella is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by kross247
I was in your shoes last week, I basically fully purchased my used 06 gallardo without seeing it in person. The way I financed it, it was a done deal before I could see it. I was nervous but trusted the dealership and the sales person. Had her walk around the car while on the phone with me and point out every little minor imperfection. (Thanks Eden of Lamborghini Las Vegas!!)

Worked out for me, but don't trust my experience for another dealership or private party. I'd do the same thing you're doing...
This is NOT the way I would recommend you buy any used car...especially a Lamborghini. Not a tremendous incentive for the dealer to shoot straight, even less when you aren't even a local customer. Spring for the flight (Southwest $200), make it a weekend in Vegas and if the car is as advertised drive it home on Sunday. High risk purchase, I hope it works out for you.

Old 09-17-2007, 05:10 PM
ckm88 is infamous around these parts
I agree with kinnsella. Just purchase a plane ticket and go check it out yourself. Its a few hundred down the drain and a weekend, but better losing a few hundred than a few hundred thousand...