Lexus Forum for the Lexus LF-A, Lexus IS-F and other Lexus models

LOL I cant believe I thought I would see something this stupid!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-21-2008, 06:20 PM
amslb182 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by ///M_Chap
Haha I was only joking...I suppose this is the best spot for it after looking at all the sub-forums...looks like the moderators need to make a section for the "******bag Whips Section"
Thats exactly what i was thinking this could be the making of a fantastic thread. And we all know theres plenty of idiots out there with similar vehicles.

Old 08-21-2008, 06:50 PM
Banned
vk430gt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by amslb182
Thats exactly what i was thinking this could be the making of a fantastic thread. And we all know theres plenty of idiots out there with similar vehicles.
hey guys, I found another one!!! LOL

Attached Images  
Old 08-21-2008, 09:30 PM
felix55 is infamous around these parts
How stupid can people get...

Old 09-16-2008, 01:12 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Wow a+ for effort at least....

I heard the LX570 is selling like crazy at Lexus dealers - amazing considering most people want hybrid cars to SAVE gas, not waste more!

Old 09-16-2008, 03:24 PM
pbfoot is infamous around these partspbfoot is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vk430gt
I couldn't believe I'd see someone as stupid as you...again until I came here.

And the bentley wheels on a VW are part of the VW scene, not a VW trying to be a bentley.

Old 09-16-2008, 08:22 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by pbfoot
I couldn't believe I'd see someone as stupid as you...again until I came here.

And the bentley wheels on a VW are part of the VW scene, not a VW trying to be a bentley.
i know your not trying to be a bentley but you got a 20,000 usd golf with 5,000 usd oem wheels that say bentley motors on it. thats stupid.

Last edited by vk430gt; 09-16-2008 at 08:30 PM.
Old 09-16-2008, 11:07 PM
pbfoot is infamous around these partspbfoot is infamous around these parts
You're, not your.

As in you're stupid.

No, having nice wheels on a GTI (not a golf, the current model is called the rabbit) is not stupid-owning a CTT, Escalade, GX470, FJ AND LX570; now THAT is stupid.

Old 09-17-2008, 08:49 AM
Banned
You're, not your.

As in you're stupid.

No, having nice wheels on a GTI (not a golf, the current model is called the rabbit) is not stupid-owning a CTT, Escalade, GX470, FJ AND LX570; now THAT is stupid.
First of all, The cayenne turbo is my dad's winter car, the gx470 is my mother's car, the fj cruiser is my car, and the lx570 is my dad's new winter car because the cayenne is going out to our house in cali because the range rover sc lease we had out there ended and we need a truck out there. and the escalade is at our florida house. And I dont need a lesson on what the difference between one slow veedub is and another veedub is.

Old 09-17-2008, 12:57 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
wow

the failsauce...

Old 09-21-2008, 01:08 AM
SupraRacer007 has a spectacular aura aboutSupraRacer007 has a spectacular aura aboutSupraRacer007 has a spectacular aura about
Why do people flame other people on car forums? Seriously you guys don't know each other ... why not be cool instead? No reason to call the guy stupid.

Old 09-21-2008, 11:04 AM
X2daC is infamous around these parts
Photoshop.

Old 09-27-2008, 05:04 PM
Mr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to behold
First of all, The cayenne turbo is my dad's winter car, the gx470 is my mother's car, the fj cruiser is my car, and the lx570 is my dad's new winter car because the cayenne is going out to our house in cali because the range rover sc lease we had out there ended and we need a truck out there. and the escalade is at our florida house. And I dont need a lesson on what the difference between one slow veedub is and another veedub is.
Post some pictures...

We know you're a fraud - it's too late. But it's fun watching you dig yourself a deeper hole with each post.

Last edited by Mr.PS; 09-27-2008 at 08:56 PM.
Old 09-29-2008, 08:06 AM
ALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant futureALPINE6SPD has a brilliant future
You're, not your.

As in you're stupid.

What I dont get is why he has HIS PARENTS cars listed under HIS sig. I see same thing happen on ALL of the Forums I have ever been a member of. WHY DO THIS? Put your cars there not your parents cars. If they owned a Ford Escape and Dodge Avenger would you list those cars in your sig? I bet you would not. The only reason I can come up with is that people would do this is to make it look like they have TONS of money and want to show off all of the cars people THINK they own when the actually dont own them. There could be NO OTHER reason. I am not trying to be an ******* or call the guy out but I just dont get it and I am so tired of seeing it on all of the forums. I am going to start a forum where people have tomprove to me THEY, not their parents, friends, or barber etc., actually own.

Old 09-29-2008, 08:22 AM
porschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of lightporschenaround is a glorious beacon of light
I like that SUV ! but of course he should not have changed the name of it. Its got a clean modd'd look to it. No different that the carrera owners that plaster gt3 on the side of the door. You will get alot more respect for what it is originally, not what its not.

Old 10-02-2008, 03:07 PM
split is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these parts
Exclamation

if i saw a 2009 Toyota Land Cruiser labelled as a Lexus LX570, with a lexus badge at the front, and Lexus emblems on the wheels I totally would have never figured it out.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: LOL I cant believe I thought I would see something this stupid!