Lotus Evora, Elise, Exige, Esprit, Seven etc.

M3 Retired...New Ride In Town

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-07-2010, 12:02 PM
Former Vendor
COR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of lightCOR Forged is a glorious beacon of light
Congrats on the new ride, those cars are a handful of fun!

Old 07-11-2010, 11:13 PM
BealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud of
Old 07-20-2010, 02:09 PM
DJH
DJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really niceDJH is just really nice
What's next???

Old 07-20-2010, 08:27 PM
Bahnstoermer is infamous around these parts
I heard those cars have a fair amount of rattle/noise for the lack of sound dampening, being that they're so track oriented ... how was your experience?

Old 07-20-2010, 09:19 PM
BealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud ofBealeAss has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Bahnstoermer
I heard those cars have a fair amount of rattle/noise for the lack of sound dampening, being that they're so track oriented ... how was your experience?
Better than I figured, it's more of if something is loose or rattling around you just notice it a lot more and can actually find the rattle.

It's also worse with the hard top on in my experience when it comes to Lotus. With the top off or soft top on its really quite quiet.

Old 07-20-2010, 11:01 PM
drivefast is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up Nice

Sick!!

Old 07-21-2010, 12:03 AM
thenextepisode is infamous around these parts
Thats all you need really.

Old 08-14-2010, 05:58 PM
GeoffM is infamous around these parts
very nice, I can't even imagine with MA potholes.. good luck finding it this winter under the snow

Old 10-16-2010, 05:29 PM
Thanks guys it was a great looking car but it's been replaced and sent to a new home in Vegas.

Old 10-25-2010, 09:23 AM
jjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to beholdjjm4life is a splendid one to behold
congrats on the new car

Old 11-01-2010, 08:01 PM
djr1126 is infamous around these parts
Exactly how I would do it! Very Nice!