Macan Forum for the new Porsche Macan

Macan website/configurator is LIVE!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 11:48 PM
Snig is a jewel in the roughSnig is a jewel in the roughSnig is a jewel in the rough
Macan website/configurator is LIVE!

Hidden still, but live!

http://www.porsche.com/usa/models/macan/

Old 11-20-2013, 03:56 PM
jnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to all
And now fully live. I wish they had some more color options, although I like the ones they show (except the Aurum, not for me thanks!) Also unlucky that they show the car in (I believe) Sapphire Blue, yet don't have that as an available color.

Old 11-20-2013, 05:20 PM
slw23 is infamous around these parts
Interesting, no packages available like on the Cayenne. a la carte options all around. And it's either a panoramic sunroof of nothing? Hmm...

Old 11-20-2013, 05:50 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
i love the saphire blue. I have seen it in person n a baxster and I wish they would offer it on 991, cayenne and macan.

Old 11-21-2013, 11:12 AM
Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !Suzy991 Is a GOD !
According to the German pricelist in PDF, Sapphire blue will be available from october 2014, together with another "special" exterior color named Impulserot metallic (Impulse Red metallic).

Full leather Agate grey and Saddle brown interiors are also available from october 2014, as are two-tone Agate grey-Pebble grey and Saddle brown-Luxor Beige interiors.

Other "exclusive" options like several leather options and paint options (rear spoiler?) will probably show up in the configurator soon. One thing is for sure, the configurator is far from complete at the moment.

Suzy991 (iOS app)

Old 11-21-2013, 12:50 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Thanks Suzy. I do like the sapphire blue. It's hot.

Old 11-21-2013, 01:39 PM
Snig is a jewel in the roughSnig is a jewel in the roughSnig is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Suzy991
According to the German pricelist in PDF, Sapphire blue will be available from october 2014, together with another "special" exterior color named Impulserot metallic (Impulse Red metallic).

Full leather Agate grey and Saddle brown interiors are also available from october 2014, as are two-tone Agate grey-Pebble grey and Saddle brown-Luxor Beige interiors.

Other "exclusive" options like several leather options and paint options (rear spoiler?) will probably show up in the configurator soon. One thing is for sure, the configurator is far from complete at the moment.

Suzy991 (iOS app)
Thanks for the heads up! The sports exhaust is another missing option, in the USA Configurator at least.

Old 11-21-2013, 02:12 PM
Bruin Pcar is infamous around these parts
Looks like there is also a saddle brown-black in their gallery of pictures (brown with black on the dash and tops of the doors). Thinking that interior would look pretty sharp with a metallic black type exterior.

Wonder if that interior option will make it into the configurator as well. ???

Old 11-22-2013, 08:46 PM
kgclark is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by slw23
Interesting, no packages available like on the Cayenne. a la carte options all around. And it's either a panoramic sunroof of nothing? Hmm...
Option packages are now showing up for the S, but not the Turbo. Actually kind of surprised they added Option packages before launch. Seems like they normally like to introduce them after the early adopters have already placed their orders with a-la-carte options for more $$. If I remember right, that's what happened with the Cayenne.

I'll bet the packages will be available on the Turbo in the next few days...

Old 11-22-2013, 09:44 PM
hkb5variant has a spectacular aura abouthkb5variant has a spectacular aura abouthkb5variant has a spectacular aura about
The configuration in Great Britain is more complete.