Macan Forum for the new Porsche Macan

Turbo S ???

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 10:22 AM
Snowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to behold
Turbo S ???

About 18 months ago Mueller of Porsche advised there definitely would be GTS and Turbo S versions available for the Macan. The GTS was announced last month. Anyone have any idea when the Turbo S might be announced/available?

Old 11-16-2015, 03:55 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
I am waiting for that as well, but not to get a turbo S but rather in the hope they add PDCC to the Macan with the intro of that model.

Old 11-16-2015, 03:59 PM
Snowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to behold
I don't think we'll see the addition of PDCC to the Macan until the next full version of the Macan as opposed to the minor upgrade I would expect with the Turbo S. PDCC came to the 911's with the almost all new 991 and I'm doubting that the changes needed for the Macan in a mid production run would allow for it.

I have PDCC on my 991S and love it but with the Air suspension on my Turbo not sure it's needed anyway.

Old 11-17-2015, 05:41 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
they introduced it the first time on the first revision of the Cayenne - my 2008 turbo had it and it was amazing. the technology is really just a hub and shaft with fluids issue so I imagine that is why they could intro it on the cayenne refresh.

I saw a you tube of a cayenne turbo vs a macan turbo - the cayenne had to have pdcc and it was so obvious from a mile that the macan was missing this option.