Maserati Quattroporte, GranTurismo, Gran Sport, Coupe, MC12

Maserati Granturismo Discount

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2009, 11:52 PM
abacusfin is infamous around these parts
Maserati Granturismo Discount

Hey guys i'm looking to acquire an 09 Granturismo... Given the current state of the luxury car market what kind of discount do you think I can expect on one of these cars? I have been shopping around quite a bit but I havent a clue as to where I should start negotiations. Most dealers seem firm on selling these cars at MSRP. Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Old 04-14-2009, 05:02 AM
AZ Ferrari Man is infamous around these parts
Call and ask for the sales manager, this way you will bypass all the salesman and get oneway info. A good line would be, "hello, I am have been looking for Granturismo, and wondering if you have any that you are making deals on." Get to the point, ask if there any that have been sitting on the lot for awhile and would like to be moved on. Dealers dont want cars on the lot for very long, always getting new shipments.

Old 05-01-2009, 02:40 AM
merc-skycap is infamous around these parts
Agree with the above post.

For further info: 09 Gran Turismo S are at about 130K now from almost 150K and the 09 Gran Turismo range from 105K to 115K.

Most likely if you are in the market for the "S" you will be initially quoted for a 140K price but they usually come down to about 130K or sometimes even less as far as my limited knowledge is with Gran Turismo sales.

Good Luck!