Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

modified amgs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 08:35 PM
infamousdru is infamous around these parts
makes alot of sense now..i always wondered that..my friends e55 with a pulley kit exhaust and computer is a beast...that supercharger made such a difference if he were to face a 63 with slight modifications as well

Old 10-30-2007, 12:20 PM
GTEE83 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jimbo
I think he could hit that number... after he removes ALL body panels, seats, sits on a milk crate, removes exhaust, etc, etc, etc.

Anyway, he is just BS'n, that is the wifeys car. There is not a chance in hell she'd let him do all of that, maybe wheels and tint...but that is a stretch
You never know about that. His wife could ask him why the car keeps breaking the rear tires loose when she accelerates, and he would just say "I have no idea why. It was just in for an oil change. And those guys seemed kind of slow, it took what, a week for them to do that?"

Old 10-30-2007, 12:23 PM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jimbo
There is not a chance in hell she'd let him do all of that, maybe wheels and tint...but that is a stretch
Don't be so sure man, after all this is Mrs. MTK we're talking about. The same girl who encouraged him to look at teacher cleavage..... She seems pretty damn awesome.