Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

All other SUV's can go to bed.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 08:31 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
All other SUV's can go to bed.

G55 FTMFW

Old 11-21-2007, 08:41 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
second that please!

Old 11-21-2007, 08:43 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
mreh.....ill take a CTT over that any day of the week....

Old 11-21-2007, 08:45 AM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
mreh.....ill take a CTT over that any day of the week....
If it were my only car, me too. But if I had another fun car, this would def be in my stable.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:47 AM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Deceivingly quick. :-D My buddy took me for a ride in his up to 130 and they are surprisingly quick. lol Kind of scary how that things moves for being so big.

Old 11-21-2007, 08:50 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheFanatic
If it were my only car, me too. But if I had another fun car, this would def be in my stable.
valid point there....

.....got a shot of the side of the car?

Old 11-21-2007, 08:57 AM
alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !alzilla300 Is a GOD !
You guys can have all the SUVs you want. I call dibs on the hottie driving! Reflection-face FTW!

Old 11-21-2007, 09:09 AM
ol'school is infamous around these parts
It's pretty fast lunch box.

Old 11-21-2007, 09:10 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ol'school
It's pretty fast lunch box.
Its limited to 210/230kmh not bad for a box with a big engine.

Old 11-21-2007, 09:18 AM
ol'school is infamous around these parts
I guess,the only thing i like with this truck,is the side pipes which gives it a meaner look.

Old 11-21-2007, 09:48 AM
ErikV10 is infamous around these parts
Not a fan. I'd rather have a CTT or ML63.

Old 11-21-2007, 09:54 AM
jox
jox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond reputejox has a reputation beyond repute
I would love one for the sole reason to **** off eco-hippies.

But as far as logic is concerned, it's a kind of dumb model because the G400 CDi is so much better at everything it's supposed to do, unless of course, the purpose IS to **** off environmentalists or scare people with the sidepipes.

Old 11-21-2007, 10:59 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
a friend has a convertible G wagon that rocks. what guys don't know about these cars over the Cayenne's is they handle out of the box. i followed one through a twisty 50 mile corridor one time that held 80mph plus the entire way. 5000lbs or whatever they are it almost never showed body roll a bit. unfortunately for Porsche the Cayenne is not that calibre. the G wagons are a big box but they move out. probably the best Mercedes built for the price tag.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:06 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
I have always liked the G-class.

Old 11-21-2007, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
a friend has a convertible G wagon that rocks. what guys don't know about these cars over the Cayenne's is they handle out of the box. i followed one through a twisty 50 mile corridor one time that held 80mph plus the entire way. 5000lbs or whatever they are it almost never showed body roll a bit. unfortunately for Porsche the Cayenne is not that calibre. the G wagons are a big box but they move out. probably the best Mercedes built for the price tag.
It looks robust plus they are built in a military factory in austria and not with the other mb's back in stuttgart. The G wagon is handmade too.

Last edited by MeanMachine; 11-21-2007 at 12:18 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: All other SUV's can go to bed.