Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

C63 AMG colors and options?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2007, 03:04 AM
JAC
JAC is infamous around these parts
C63 AMG colors and options?

Does anyone have a colors and options list for the new C63 AMG yet? Would like to start taking a look. Thanks!

Old 12-13-2007, 06:28 AM
eXHaust is infamous around these parts
for the black series?
I read; black, white, grey
but if you contact AMG you could get him yellow or red or...

Old 12-13-2007, 08:07 AM
liftingismylife is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by eXHaust
for the black series?
I read; black, white, grey
but if you contact AMG you could get him yellow or red or...
He's talking about the new C class C63, not the CLK63 BS.

Old 12-13-2007, 08:31 AM
eXHaust is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by liftingismylife
He's talking about the new C class C63, not the CLK63 BS.
no i'm sure it was CLK AMG 63 BS

Old 12-13-2007, 10:30 AM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Not sure about the colours but optional extra's are the Performance package 030 which comes with alacantra inserts in a thicker mutlifunctional steering wheel, carbon fiber trim which replaces the alluminium pieces on the dashboard and also the gear **** and hand brake are in Carbon fiber. In addition you also get 19" Forged multispoke wheels, larger brakes an LSD and probably a stiffer ride.

Other options include a panaromic roof, bluetooth puck, parktronic,bi xenon,Panaromic roof and Harmon Kardon sound sytem with command screen if memory serve's me right

Old 12-13-2007, 11:20 AM
liftingismylife is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by MeanMachine
Not sure about the colours but optional extra's are the Performance package 030 which comes with alacantra inserts in a thicker mutlifunctional steering wheel, carbon fiber trim which replaces the alluminium pieces on the dashboard and also the gear **** and hand brake are in Carbon fiber. In addition you also get 19" Forged multispoke wheels, larger brakes an LSD and probably a stiffer ride.

Other options include a panaromic roof, bluetooth puck, parktronic,bi xenon,Panaromic roof and Harmon Kardon sound sytem with command screen if memory serve's me right
= C63!

Old 12-13-2007, 12:02 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
It looks good in the silver

Old 12-13-2007, 03:15 PM
JAC

Thanks for the info. I think it looks good in the dark silver that I've seen in some pictures. I don't know what it's called, but it's the best color I've seen so far.

Old 12-13-2007, 09:25 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Dark silver is "Designo Graphite Green" if I am not mistaken its a special order colour that is Grey and has a light green hue to it in certain lighting conditions.

Old 12-17-2007, 03:12 AM
JAC
Dark silver is "Designo Graphite Green" if I am not mistaken its a special order colour that is Grey and has a light green hue to it in certain lighting conditions.
Wow, that sounds perfect! I'm going to have to look into this.

Old 12-17-2007, 09:07 AM
Originally Posted by JAC
Wow, that sounds perfect! I'm going to have to look into this.
They stopped offering "Designo" which is Mercedes's special programme in-terms of metallic paint,wood and leather.

If you need specific paint codes,I can supply you with the paint code so that you might be able to negotiate with MBUSA to order the Designo Graphite.

Old 12-19-2007, 04:49 PM
TTM0TION is infamous around these parts
I love this car also. I hope it actually stacks up against M3s with 30 more horsepower even though it is about 200 pounds heavier.

Old 12-20-2007, 02:11 AM
Its faster than the M3,

C63 0-60mph in 3.9
M3 0-60 in 4.2/.3

Old 12-20-2007, 02:15 AM
JAC
They stopped offering "Designo" which is Mercedes's special programme in-terms of metallic paint,wood and leather.

If you need specific paint codes,I can supply you with the paint code so that you might be able to negotiate with MBUSA to order the Designo Graphite.
I would like that. Assuming I do settle on this car, I won't be ordering it until next December, but I would love to try to get it in Designo Graphite if at all possible.

Old 12-20-2007, 02:25 AM
Originally Posted by JAC
I would like that. Assuming I do settle on this car, I won't be ordering it until next December, but I would love to try to get it in Designo Graphite if at all possible.
Designo Graphite Green , paint code (041) use this if you want to try to special order the C63.

Here is the same colour on the SLK:

for more pictures here is the link http://mbslk.de/modules.php?op=modlo...&orderby=dateD