Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

Uhh oh someone is selling their CLK DTM??!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-22-2007, 04:25 PM
TTM0TION is infamous around these parts
[QUOTE=Signal-9;1546920]all I really care about is surfer's avatar!

haha thought the same thing the first time I saw it also. It is funny how this car gets so much scrutiny from those that either love it or hate it. Personnally I love it and hope they make another one out of the new generation body style though I haven't heard of anything being in the works...

Old 12-28-2007, 01:54 AM
Banned
wholesaler is infamous around these parts
Tiffany-wholesaler

Tiffany wholesaler www.hw925shop.com is a professional Tiffany jewelry supplier for 3 years and won the good reputation on this line. The products of us are the best quality in china and the lowest price(not cheap bootleg), including the necklace ,cuff , ring ,earring . as 1837 style , round / heart tag style , Atlas style , Titanium style and so on . Pleasure more EBAY resellers join our company and enjoy our service. Since we are mate wholesaler and dropshipping servicer who can help you feel confidence to set up a steady business.To be exactly, you may have all kinds of questions from beginning If you're looking for a good source of wholesale Tiffany for your retail operation, online store or auction business, www.hw925shop.com is your one-stop shop for wholesale .hope you will get more surprise items on our website .
Wecome to our website: www.hw925shop.com
Email: hw925shopservice@yahoo.com.cn
MSN: hw925shopservice@hotmail.com

Old 12-28-2007, 06:22 AM
johnnyboy is infamous around these parts
At that price he really must be high, i'll personally have a Murcielago and keep the change, wouldn't exactly call lambo's common anyway

Old 12-28-2007, 08:29 AM
Jedidiah is infamous around these parts
Some of these posts are mind-boggling ignorant.

IIVX-- Do you brew "haterade" for a living? Its getting almost painful to read anything you have to post. In fact, you might have just qualified to be the first person on my ignore list.

Old 12-28-2007, 10:41 AM
IIVVX is infamous around these partsIIVVX is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jedidiah
Some of these posts are mind-boggling ignorant.

IIVX-- Do you brew "haterade" for a living? Its getting almost painful to read anything you have to post. In fact, you might have just qualified to be the first person on my ignore list.
let's talk about it at the next meet.

Old 01-02-2008, 12:39 AM
ihatepotholes is infamous around these partsihatepotholes is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jedidiah
Man, ignorance is really blissful to you, huh?

Do a little research on the DTM and report back.... its much more then a BS.
IIVVX knows his stuff... i've seen a lot of good posts from him. not trying to put down the DTM, but i'd have to agree with him as well. yes its exclusive, but is the demand higher than F40, CGT? i don't know and am asking. like silversurfer said to each of his own.

some of you guys need to get off IIVVX's back, he apologized to the owner of the car already and yet still personal attacks towards him. come on lets all act like adults.

Last edited by ihatepotholes; 01-02-2008 at 12:58 AM.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:37 AM
edocompetitor is infamous around these parts
Old 02-19-2008, 02:58 PM
Tuskir has a spectacular aura aboutTuskir has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by johnnyboy
At that price he really must be high, i'll personally have a Murcielago and keep the change, wouldn't exactly call lambo's common anyway

Your mind set and life status are totally different from someone who buys these cars. A typical CLK-DTM buyer already has a Lambo Murcielago, Ferrari Enzo, Porsche Carrera GT, Mercedes SLR, Rolls Royce Phantom and a Ruf 997TT and buys the CLK-DTM as a collector's item and/or another performance toy. You don't understand the mentality because you simply haven't "made it", $500,000 to you is some heavenly amount of wealth that you can barely wrap your mind around and is spare change to an exotic car collector.

Old 02-19-2008, 03:06 PM
chopster is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by edocompetitor
I have info that this example costs around 215k euro

Old 02-19-2008, 07:47 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by chopster
I have info that this example costs around 215k euro
Sounds about right...the convertibles are cheaper (and less desirable) than the coupes. Silver is not the best color IMO. And the car is located in Germany and no conversion costs are figured into that price.

Just thought you should have all the "info" before you present it in this context.

Old 02-22-2008, 11:09 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
now who would own a chicks car??

Old 02-24-2008, 10:13 AM
edocompetitor is infamous around these parts
Does US version of CLK DTM AMG exist?

Old 02-24-2008, 08:30 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by edocompetitor
Does US version of CLK DTM AMG exist?
No, the DTM was never sold in the US. The ones that exist here were either brought over here illegally and are not street legal or were converted to EPA/DOT specifications and are street legal.

Old 02-25-2008, 06:01 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Ben: Been meaning to ask -- what do you prefer to *drive* when both of those ***** the Stradale *and* the DTM wink "do me now!" at the same time ?!

Old 02-27-2008, 02:19 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
He keeps them in separat garages so that there is no jeaously issues

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Uhh oh someone is selling their CLK DTM??!