Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

got it C63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 09:44 AM
Banned
E55BENZAMG is infamous around these parts
I Can Tell Your A Little Boy Who Works At A Rim Store, And Doesnt Know What He Doing. A Few Toys? Son, You Dont Know What Toys Are. Ok?

Old 05-09-2008, 09:59 AM
TT23 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by E55BENZAMG
I Can Tell Your A Little Boy Who Works At A Rim Store, And Doesnt Know What He Doing. A Few Toys? Son, You Dont Know What Toys Are. Ok?

DONT BE MAD AT HIM CAUSE HEE DOESNT HAVE THE "BADDEST" C63 IN THE STREET!! LET ME GUESS YOU HAVE THE "BADDEST TOYS RIGHT?"

Old 05-09-2008, 10:06 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by E55BENZAMG

I think little boys type all words in initial caps with improper grammar.

As far as "doesn't know what he's doing"....Click this link

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ht=broadvision

and view those aftermarket wheels since 5 years ago. I think he knows what he's doing real well, so your credibility with your 20+ posts attacking a seasoned business and sponsor leaves only one question to ask about your status as a sponsor bashing member here.....

"DO YOU FEEL LUCKY.....PUNK??"

Old 05-09-2008, 10:29 AM
mchctsV is infamous around these parts
this thread is

Old 05-09-2008, 10:30 AM
chris888 is infamous around these parts
Love the car. Need a sound clip so we can hear that beast.
Chris

Old 05-09-2008, 10:49 AM
ir6spd is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by KevinS4
New photo with color matched corner reflectors

Does light still transmit out? Nice touch!

Old 05-09-2008, 10:52 AM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
no the light does not pass ....

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 05-09-2008, 04:22 PM
markesq has a spectacular aura aboutmarkesq has a spectacular aura about
Can't wait to see it lowered with some deep dish wheels.

Old 05-09-2008, 04:52 PM
smiley is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by markesq
Can't wait to see it lowered with some deep dish wheels.
+1. I'm trying to be as patient as I can!

Old 05-10-2008, 06:44 AM
Cloak&Dagger is infamous around these parts
Sorry, but painting the light seems rice to me. A nice clear marker would have been preferable. But painted all together..............pass. I'm sure at some point someone will come out with a clear marker if they're not out as of yet.

Old 05-10-2008, 10:52 AM
chris888 is infamous around these parts
Why in the hell did they make the thing so big in the first place? Anyway, we are all just nit picking. How's the gearbox? I believe its the first amg to feature a throttle blip on downshift.

Old 05-10-2008, 10:00 PM
Site Sponsor
WheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant futureWheelB has a brilliant future
well the gear box is awsome but the gear box in the sl63 is another level !!!! we just did 2 for the dealer on hre's carlos will post pics on monday that car is just WOW!!! no way else to explain it...

- David Nussbaum -
786 249 0127 (ext.2109)
Web: www.wheelsboutique.com
Email: David@wheelsboutique.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/WheelsBoutique

Largest HRE Dealer In The World / Largest ANRKY Dealer / BBS Premium Dealer / TechArt Premium Dealer / Vorsteiner / Rotiform / Akrapovic / iPE / Novitec / Brabus / AC Schnitzer / Mansory / Brembo / RENNTech / Weistec / Tubi / Hamman / KW / H&R and tons more.
Old 05-11-2008, 12:28 AM
ara
ara is infamous around these parts
BEN what the hell are you waiting for, i need to see wheels asap on that c63, i gotta show my g/f, so she can see the potential of this car, i want this over the m3, hurry please

Old 05-11-2008, 12:36 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Great looking car....love the white on these new MB's.

(waiting for pics of new wheels)

SIDE NOTE: Reading those posts with caps at the begining of each word was REALLY annoying....glad hes gone

Old 05-11-2008, 01:31 AM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
You had an E55 before, right? How does the C63 compare?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: got it C63