Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

My masterpiece in development – TT Motorsports S600 V12 Bi-T

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-21-2008, 09:42 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MitchellClassic
Whoa! I've been impressed with your car, but it would be interesting to see this guy get close to yours.
thanks!! Id love for him to kick my azz in the 1/4 as there are few people who get involved in seriously modifying this platform, and I applaud him for his efforts so far.

I believe Fabspeed has a Dynojet so youre numbers are a little low but definitely better then stock. Its not the HP that makes these cars fast its the TQ. Id be interested in knowing your TQ numbers. When they re-dyno your car have them use the optical pick up to get RPM.

Old 06-21-2008, 10:33 AM
Oxygen is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by tuningtech
A special thanks to:
John, President of Eisenhaus for his offer to build us a one of a kind Meisterschaft exhaust for the use on this project and Christine, my beautiful, awesome Eisenhaus rep.
Tony, President of PES Tuning for his incredible software talent and diligence to develop a perfect tune for the engine at this point of this tuning project.
Jeremy, the heart of Fabspeed for his time and effort on the dyno and putting up with me over his back every minute.

Thanks to all!
Likewise! Thanks again! Two thumbs way up!

Old 06-21-2008, 12:20 PM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
very interesting project....subscribed....

Old 06-22-2008, 07:01 AM
Banned
jstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to alljstrat85 is a name known to all
chris im still waiting for the vid and the photoshoot????

Old 06-23-2008, 08:29 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Our optical pickup was not working properly on friday when we dynoed the car. We were having some problems with the dyno that day so we decided to bail and wait till we get a new optical pickup Thanx for your input though.

Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
thanks!! Id love for him to kick my azz in the 1/4 as there are few people who get involved in seriously modifying this platform, and I applaud him for his efforts so far.

I believe Fabspeed has a Dynojet so youre numbers are a little low but definitely better then stock. Its not the HP that makes these cars fast its the TQ. Id be interested in knowing your TQ numbers. When they re-dyno your car have them use the optical pick up to get RPM.

Old 06-23-2008, 08:34 AM
BeastRides101 is infamous around these parts
That's a very cool car. You're going to smoke some unsuspecting people on the road with that monster.

Old 06-23-2008, 08:43 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Jeremy@Fabspeed
Our optical pickup was not working properly on friday when we dynoed the car. We were having some problems with the dyno that day so we decided to bail and wait till we get a new optical pickup Thanx for your input though.
there is another way to get rpm pickup on this car without using optical, when its time to dyno again send me an email

Old 06-23-2008, 08:57 AM
Former Vendor
Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !Fabspeed Motorsport Is a GOD !
Sent you an email

Originally Posted by DrivenAgain
there is another way to get rpm pickup on this car without using optical, when its time to dyno again send me an email

Old 06-23-2008, 08:58 AM
PHIL2 is infamous around these parts
interested in the results!

Old 06-24-2008, 08:12 AM
Turbotom1 is infamous around these parts
After Ride ?

Dear Chris,

Thanks for the before ride, cant wait for an after ride.

Heard about you killing everything in sight last weekend, sorry I missed out on the fun, hopefully next time.

Old 06-24-2008, 10:40 AM
Former Vendor
I just posted a dyno run with the S600 after the ECU tune on Vimeo. This is a teaser vid and I will have more coming soon...

http://www.vimeo.com/1225317

Old 06-24-2008, 12:43 PM
Site Sponsor
nice guys, good luck with this beast

Old 07-08-2008, 09:48 PM
MitchellClassic is infamous around these parts
Numbers? 1/4 mile times?

Old 07-09-2008, 07:27 AM
josh2448 is infamous around these parts
Wow, def. keep us updated on this one. Good start. Can't wait to see the end results.

Old 07-09-2008, 11:13 AM
mannytt is infamous around these partsmannytt is infamous around these parts
looks good, bet it sounds even better

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My masterpiece in development – TT Motorsports S600 V12 Bi-T