Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

C63 Kleemann Headers are Finally Here!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 12:02 PM
gravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond repute
Several weeks and still no dyno posted?

PM sent.

Old 08-13-2008, 01:05 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gravedgr
Several weeks and still no dyno posted?

PM sent.

I have here in email inbox i just dont have anything to host it with right now. But if you would like to give me your email address I can send it to you.

Old 08-13-2008, 01:47 PM
Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !Fantasma Is a GOD !
Old 08-13-2008, 03:00 PM
miamicls550 is infamous around these parts
hey does the headers and ecu void the warranty? how about when you cut out the cats etc?? I would assume it would but just wanted to know your experiences before I order them.

Old 08-13-2008, 03:12 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
That is a question that I get asked from time to time. Technically yes it does void your warranty but your warranty is at the descretion of your dealership. From past experience some dealerships don't want to touch a modded car with ten foot pole, others are open to wheels and aero kits here and there and some are motorsport junkies. It all depends really, the only thing the headers do is create better exhaust flow and the ECU upgrade is undetectable by the dealership and it's only increasing the engines output within the euro parameters so it's really not putting anymore stress on the engine that the cars in Europe. The only other thing that comes up that most of our clients have is that will the CEL light come on. Kleemann promises this wont happen, so just in case it does, just give me a call, and I will get you taken care of with Kleemann to make sure its corrected. I'm leaving the office for the night, feel free to email me if you have anymore questions. Otherwise I will return all posted questions in the AM.

Old 08-13-2008, 03:19 PM
gravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by GMP - Matthew
I have here in email inbox i just dont have anything to host it with right now. But if you would like to give me your email address I can send it to you.
Just sent my email. I think you can click on my user id and choose to email me as well.

Re: Warranty

When I mentioned that I'd found someone to unlock the COMAND system to allow DVD's to play while driving (the only reason I'm buying a 4-door is to put 2 kids in the back seat), he said not to bother and that he'd hook me up with their recommended installer. I'm hoping they're as easy on performance mods.

Old 08-14-2008, 07:49 PM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
So can Kleemann "unlock the COMAND system" on the ECU also. BTW when will the Dyno sheets be hosted on the forum?

-Troy

Last edited by Glock Guru; 08-15-2008 at 12:48 PM.
Old 08-16-2008, 08:20 PM
Glock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to beholdGlock Guru is a splendid one to behold
Still have not found a way to post the dyno sheets?

Old 08-18-2008, 08:58 AM
Site Sponsor
I dont know if they unlock the command system or not, just know they have software upgrade for the engine. Just email me and I will send you the Dyno. It's not a file so I can't save it to my computer. It was basically emailed to me like you would do a print screen on the web.

Old 08-20-2008, 09:35 AM
Site Sponsor
Just to let you guys know we are finally getting a chance to install these headers and their ECU upgrade from Kleemann early next week. We will take plenty of pictures like we did on the SLK project and let you know how it goes.

Old 08-20-2008, 02:15 PM
Great news. Looking forward to the pics.

-Troy

Old 08-21-2008, 04:08 PM
jjtoma is infamous around these parts
Theirs are long headers. Which are about 5 to 6k vs 4k from kleemann and their ecu is 3.5k i believe vs kleemann's 1.5k
Matt,
Renntech long tubes 5-6K. What is the cost of the short tubes.
Thanks

Old 08-22-2008, 09:32 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by jjtoma
Matt,
Renntech long tubes 5-6K. What is the cost of the short tubes.
Thanks
Renntech ECU $3495
Renntech ECU and Short Headers $8290
Renntech ECU and Long Headers $9390

Old 08-22-2008, 09:34 AM
Site Sponsor
Tracking on the Kleemann Headers show delivery for Tuesday

Old 08-22-2008, 09:35 AM
jjtoma is infamous around these parts
Renntech ECU $3495
Renntech ECU and Short Headers $8290
Renntech ECU and Long Headers $9390
Matt, thank you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C63 Kleemann Headers are Finally Here!!!!