Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

Hot Hot Hot!!!!! Sl65 Black/berry Red

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 07:45 PM
Banned
vk430gt is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by johnw(to)
ya im not ur buddy.

ur a kid- show some pics or stop bragging about all the cars you have.

you know why you got banned on fchat.
Seriously??? Your on my ignore list man, I know why I got banned on f-chat, for talking about my dads cars, that why. Now, If anyone else wants to talk to me about pics for my dad's cars for now on I would gladly like to discuss it through pming but not by hijacking my threads which is extreamly annoying.

Old 07-29-2008, 08:08 PM
johnw(to) is infamous around these parts
lol- YOU are on a CAR board and its annoying people are asking you for pictures of your daddy's cars??? lmao.....

nobody on any board has ever seen these exotics you claim to have.

Old 07-29-2008, 09:25 PM
996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by JmanE55
+1. I agree.

You forgot to clean the rotors.
You can't clean the rotors, that is rust from water being sprayed onto the rotors during the wash, after the car is driven down the block, the pads grabbing the rotors will make it all disappear and look good as new, any car (minus cars with all aluminum rotors or CCB) will look the same after a wash and has not been driven yet

Old 07-29-2008, 11:41 PM
JJayB is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by vk430gt
i didnt do the wheels when i took those pics and i didnt put on the wax yet but how in the world do you clean rotors? lol
Simple, you drive the car about a block and the calipers will knock off the rust with a simple brake application. Looks like the wheel wells need some attention also. Sorry to nit pick, but when you post in this crowd you'd better be ready to take the heat if it doesn't measure up.
Jimmy

Old 07-30-2008, 05:03 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
I don't like the wheels..

Old 07-30-2008, 07:26 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by JJayB
Looks like the wheel wells need some attention also. Sorry to nit pick, but when you post in this crowd you'd better be ready to take the heat if it doesn't measure up.
Jimmy
i know, i didnt get to the wheels/wheel wells yet when i took those pictures.

Old 07-30-2008, 04:55 PM
gsc
gsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant futuregsc has a brilliant future
Ghetto rims, but car is sick!

Old 07-30-2008, 11:53 PM
AmGblack is infamous around these parts
wtf , i wouldn't even put those rims on 300c chrysler

Old 08-01-2008, 08:44 AM
JasonE30M3 is infamous around these parts
As everyone else said. sweet car, not so sweet wheels.

Old 08-01-2008, 12:16 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Nice...

pictures of "she" please?

Old 08-03-2008, 09:13 PM
madflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nicemadflava is just really nice
Originally Posted by RFFG
Nice...

pictures of "she" please?

+1 lol

Old 08-04-2008, 11:46 AM
mannytt is infamous around these partsmannytt is infamous around these parts
nice combo

Old 08-04-2008, 09:17 PM
Banned
Hey Guys, I appreciate the comments, I dont like the wheels that much the more I look at them. but who cares, she has the original set anyways, She asked me to try to sell the car for her because there is no dealer that would take the car because it was brought over from canada. The car is still on canadian specs (running lights, kilometer speedometer, etc....) it can easily be brought back into canada, they want to sell it for $65,000 USD OBO. Let me know if anybody is interested. Its also a great deal for someone that would like a great car, I personally know this car and its history from day one, its never been abused or driven in the winter, always garaged and babied. BTW if anybody was curoius, they are getting either a black or silver/red bentley gtc mansory or the new 2009 sl65. Thanks.

Old 08-04-2008, 10:56 PM
e92man is infamous around these parts
nice car but i hope that those are the before pics. the wheel wells and rims are not very clean at all

EDIT: saw above that u didnt clean the wheels. sorry man

Old 08-24-2008, 11:56 PM
Mr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to beholdMr.PS is a splendid one to behold
You detailed it? You did a horrible job, actually beyond horrible. Looks like you just washed it with nothing more then a wash mitt and some soap. The wheel wells are still filthy, the wheels, and large AMG calipers are still filthy. The front bumper also has the outline of what appears to be a plate mount...

Learn how to write in English next time too chief.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hot Hot Hot!!!!! Sl65 Black/berry Red