Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

C63 KLeemann Headers Installed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
C63 KLeemann Headers Installed

As you can see the Headers are replaced with new manifolds from KLeemann, and their downpipes replaced the factory cat's on both sides with a set of high flow units so they pass emissions. Then the factory exhaust is welded to the downpipes after the cats.

Old 09-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Jay Slay has a spectacular aura aboutJay Slay has a spectacular aura about
Any dyno info?

Old 09-08-2008, 03:04 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
I have one I can email you but nothing that I can post on here. The Dyno was done in DK at Kleemanns HQ pm me your email address and I will send it to you.

Old 09-08-2008, 07:17 PM
MrBails is infamous around these parts
Dude I've PM'd you my email like a month ago. Please email the Dyno.

Old 09-09-2008, 08:12 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
video or ban

Old 09-09-2008, 09:47 PM
Banned
lemansz20 is infamous around these parts
Whats wrong with posting the dyno?

Old 09-10-2008, 07:38 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by MrBails
Dude I've PM'd you my email like a month ago. Please email the Dyno.

Ok I will go through all my old PM's and look for it and send you a pm if I can't find it.

Old 09-10-2008, 07:40 AM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by lemansz20
Whats wrong with posting the dyno?

I can't save it to my hard drive or our public service so it doesn't allow me to post it on our site or any other picture hosting site. My email is in my signature so feel free to email me and I will send it to you. I have sent out dozens of copies of it already so please feel free to email me.

Old 09-10-2008, 04:14 PM
MeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of lightMeanMachine is a glorious beacon of light
Matthew any video's, I got to see the estate version with the headers on the dyno but there isnt a video of one at full speed or wot.

Old 09-11-2008, 08:24 AM
Site Sponsor
Yes there is on YOU TUBE let me go find it.

Old 09-11-2008, 08:25 AM
Site Sponsor
Old 09-11-2008, 10:07 AM
SGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the roughSGNTR35 is a jewel in the rough
very nice

Old 09-12-2008, 08:53 AM
gravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond reputegravedgr has a reputation beyond repute

Old 09-12-2008, 09:01 AM
evilb is infamous around these parts
Just curious why GMP wouldn't have done before/after dyno's on this C63 if you guys had it in your shop for the installation? The dyno you're talking about sending is one provided by Kleemann, correct?

Brad

Old 09-12-2008, 09:09 AM
Site Sponsor
Yes the Kleemann dyno is correct. We didn't dyno before and after because A. we don't have a dyno. B. I don't think the customer would have let us anyway as the car had only 150 miles on it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C63 KLeemann Headers Installed