Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

New Pics of the BLACK SERIES

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-01-2009, 04:22 AM
BRABUS_E500 is infamous around these parts
Wow, that car is killer period.

Its to DIE FOR in White ... WITH those HREs!!!!!

Old 01-01-2009, 06:36 AM
Brando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud ofBrando has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

Dayhum.................

Mike, that is the best looking MB that I have ever seen.

I'd rock the HRE's.

I just want a ride......

Old 01-01-2009, 07:51 AM
TK6
TK6 is infamous around these parts
This is my answer........

Enjoy your car.....

Attached Images  
Old 01-01-2009, 08:47 AM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
What a sick BS, one of the nicest I have ever seen, definetly do the HREs they look amazing.

Old 01-01-2009, 09:58 AM
youngbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant future
I`m speechless...that`s such a badass car.

I`d love to see both cars in one shot
Black and white style

Old 01-01-2009, 10:39 AM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by jenk12m
also, am i missing something when you say all the chrome painted white?
.......nevermind, I just looked at mine and all the body trim is white. Too much New Year's cheer when I posted?

Old 01-01-2009, 12:00 PM
Point2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to beholdPoint2Point is a splendid one to behold
Gorgeous car!

Old 01-01-2009, 12:41 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
Nice I love those cars have you done any mods to it

Old 01-01-2009, 08:37 PM
blackbeast99 is infamous around these parts
Looks great Jenk. Good photo location;I wouldn't have thought of that for some pics. I may have to do the same this weekend.

Old 01-02-2009, 11:32 AM
tnb1786 is infamous around these parts
get the CF mirrors and change the turn signal bulbs to the stealth that appear clear. throw the HREs on ASAP gorgeous car!!! the calipers in white look epic!

Old 01-02-2009, 02:55 PM
DesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud ofDesmoRR has much to be proud of
Badass! Great Car

Old 01-02-2009, 03:40 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

That car is so awesome with or without the HRE's!

FYI, the factory AMG wheels on the Black Series are made by Carlsson. Pure CNC machined wheels! Excellent quality!

Old 01-02-2009, 03:42 PM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by M5&RS Captin
Nice I love those cars have you done any mods to it
Full Exhaust (Headers, Mid Piping, Mufflers)
Intake
ECU
All done by Evosport.

Old 01-02-2009, 03:55 PM
LRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond reputeLRDog has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by AWD
That car is so awesome with or without the HRE's!

FYI, the factory AMG wheels on the Black Series are made by Carlsson. Pure CNC machined wheels! Excellent quality!
Actually there are two manufacturers of the CLK63 BS wheel. One made by Alcoa and one made by Avus. My car has three made by Alcoa and one made by Avus.

Old 01-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Former Vendor
KevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to beholdKevinS4 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by chuck z
suweet! Chateau Elan as a back drop? Great place, beautiful car! All the chrome painted white? I like.
I new the building looked familiar

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Pics of the BLACK SERIES