Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

Worlds first online forum auction: Fs 22 inch 360 forged wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 05:52 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
I bid 1325.00

Old 04-24-2009, 06:01 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
So its 8pm...and I checked all the Auction threads on mbworld and 6speed boards...1325(my offer) is the highest...You're not backing out are u!!

Old 04-25-2009, 02:51 AM
youngbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant future
lol 1325

but

OFFERS ON THESE 22 inch 360 FORGED SPEC 5 WHEELS, I mean whatever you guys want to offer is cool

Old 04-25-2009, 05:15 AM
hdm
Banned
hdm is infamous around these partshdm is infamous around these parts
Going once!

Old 04-25-2009, 05:15 AM
hdm
Banned
Going twice!

Old 04-25-2009, 09:30 AM
hdm
Banned
Originally Posted by LSM
So its 8pm...and I checked all the Auction threads on mbworld and 6speed boards...1325(my offer) is the highest...You're not backing out are u!!
HDM never backs out of a deal! You got it fair and square..

SSSSSOOLLLLLLLLLD!

LSM

Has the highest offer!..

Looky you

Massive amount of offer throught the phone but they will not post on the forum. Their lost you GAIN!

Pm sent

Lets close this DEAL!

Old 04-25-2009, 09:32 AM
hdm
Banned
Wink

Originally Posted by youngbimmer
lol 1325

but
Its not a LOL matter my friend.

Member LSM

Got the deal fair and square!

Old 04-25-2009, 09:52 AM
LSM
Originally Posted by hdm
HDM never backs out of a deal! You got it fair and square..

SSSSSOOLLLLLLLLLD!

LSM

Has the highest offer!..

Looky you

Massive amount of offer throught the phone but they will not post on the forum. Their lost you GAIN!

Pm sent

Lets close this DEAL!
Classy move man, seriously should go miles in repariing 360forged's bad rep around these boards...I know u have 0 affiliation with them, but there is a stigma associated with their product now....Again, u r not affiliated with them so its not ur problem, but seriously thats really stand up of u bc I know these wheels probably retail for over 6k....

Lou

PM replied to

Last edited by LSM; 04-27-2009 at 04:33 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:15 PM
youngbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by hdm
Its not a LOL matter my friend.

Member LSM

Got the deal fair and square!
wow...
i posted "lol" cause I was just stunned by that deal...

you`re the man!
some other profit seeking guys(e.g. Jordan) would have backed out for sure..
I even made him an offer on wheels,but he was just out for profit and did not think of (unlike you) gaining sympathy and restoring the rep of his company(which actually costs money on does commonly not make money in the first place)

Last edited by youngbimmer; 04-25-2009 at 12:20 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:19 PM
LSM
Carlos (HDM) called me today and finalized everything...He even gave me a cheaper price on tires than tirerack and is not charging extra to mount and balance them and didnt charge me extra to ship even though I bought tires with the wheels...All Class!!! He said a deals and deal and would be shipped out by Thursday....Really nice knowledable guy... u guys are going to be pleasantly surprised with the service..I'll post again upon receipt of the wheels

Lou

Last edited by LSM; 04-25-2009 at 12:28 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 02:50 PM
M ThrizZle is a jewel in the roughM ThrizZle is a jewel in the roughM ThrizZle is a jewel in the rough
Soooooooo sick. Wow, this is probably top 3 best things any sponsor/company has done for a customer on these boards. Will keep u guys in my favorites for next time

Old 04-26-2009, 05:36 PM
moizzil is infamous around these parts
sick wheels

Old 04-26-2009, 07:09 PM
LSM
The funny thing is i dont even own a CL or S class AMG vehicle yet...I switch cars so often I figured at some point I will def own one and the wheels were so inexpensive, I couldnt pass them up...I currently own a 2007 CLS63 and a 2008 997TT Cab...Here are some pics of the wheels i won on auction...albeit 20" and on a CLS, but, u get the idea...So until I get an S or CL, they'll just sit at my house...

Old 04-26-2009, 07:15 PM
LSM

Old 04-27-2009, 08:55 AM
hdm
Banned
Originally Posted by youngbimmer
wow...
i posted "lol" cause I was just stunned by that deal...

you`re the man!
some other profit seeking guys(e.g. Jordan) would have backed out for sure..
I even made him an offer on wheels,but he was just out for profit and did not think of (unlike you) gaining sympathy and restoring the rep of his company(which actually costs money on does commonly not make money in the first place)

Thanks man.

Hey; I made a deal with all forum members. The deal was who ever made the highest offer on the wheels will get the wheels for the amount that they offered. I honestly thought that we were going to get higher offers, as the wheels usually run a lot higher than that and the centers are made so built time is a few days, but the higher offers did not happen so I have to stick with it and keep my word and make the members happy.

At HDM we don't back out of our promises.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: Worlds first online forum auction: Fs 22 inch 360 forged wheels