Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

Worlds first online forum auction: Fs 22 inch 360 forged wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-21-2009, 07:25 AM
hdm
Banned
hdm is infamous around these partshdm is infamous around these parts
Worlds first online forum auction: Fs 22 inch 360 forged wheels

"WORLD FIRST ONLINE FORUM AUCTION" NOT!

Guys we are not able to auction anything online as we are not licensed auctioneers, but I'll tell this much. We have these wheels in stock for a while it was a customer cancel/ change of mind and we are super ready to let them go by any means necessary. Therefore WE WILL BE TAKING OFFERS ON THESE 22 inch 360 FORGED SPEC 5 WHEELS, I mean whatever you guys want to offer is cool. The wheels will be sold to whomever has the highest offer by the end of business day Friday APRIL 24, 2009 @ 8:00 PM eastern time . All serious offers must be posted on the thread so all forum members are up to part with what’s going on.

These wheels will fit any MERCEDES S550 S63 CL550 OR CL63. They are brushed centers with chrome outer lips. Sizes are 22x9 in the front with a 2.5" and 22x10.5 in the rear with a 3.5" inch lip. The wheels are brand new never even been assemble they will get assemble once wheels are paid for. This product will be ready to ship 5-7 working days after payment is received. There is no need to wait for centers production you know what I talking about 4-6 weeks there are here and anyone is WELCOME TO COME SEE THEM AT OUR SHOP. 14141 SW 142 ST MIAMI FLORIDA 33186 Ph. 305.433.5044

Members remember we are taking offers so please feel free to make any offers.

DON'T FORGET WE LOVE QUESTIONS SO FEEL FREE TO ASK!

We have no affiliation with 360 forged. We just got stuck with this customer order.

Last edited by hdm; 04-22-2009 at 06:58 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 05:40 PM
hdm
Banned
The following is a question posted on Mbworld..

I just want to keep everyone informed. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venom-AMG
Couple of questions. What if you say someone called in with a higher offer when this auction ends? Will the last price posted at 7:59pm est be the winner or 8pm est? Also How much is shipping? With that said I will start it off at $100

Great finally someone with an offer. Thanks; perhaps that would encourage other members to submit an offer. I have gotten plenty emails and calls but yet no one serious.

Shipping is something I forgot to mention. Shipping depends on were you are located. Usually it goes between $100 to $200, depending were you live. If your location is in the east coast then is a $100, if its midwest $150 and lastly; west coast is $200.

No phone in offer all offer must be posted on the thread. (Phone call are welcomed for any questions)At 8:00 Pm.. whom ever has the highest offer ( remember is not legally an auction) with the time posted on either Mbworld or 6 speedonline at 8m eastern time or before will be able to purchase the wheels at what ever the highest offer is.

Last edited by hdm; 04-22-2009 at 06:58 AM.
Old 04-21-2009, 08:29 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by hdm

Quote:
Couple of questions. What if you say someone called in with a higher offer when this auction ends? Will the last price posted at 7:59pm est be the winner or 8pm est? Also How much is shipping? With that said I will start it off at $100

Great finally someone with an offer. Thanks; perhaps that would encourage other members to submit an offer. I have gotten plenty emails and calls but yet no one serious.

Shipping is something I forgot to mention. Shipping depends on were you are located. Usually it goes between $100 to $200, depending were you live. If your location is in the east coast then is a $100, if its midwest $150 and lastly; west coast is $200.

At 8:00 Pm.. whom ever has the highest offer ( remember is not legally an auction) with the time posted on either Mbworld or 6 speedonline at 8m eastern time or before will be able to purchase the wheels at what ever the highest offer is.
Well how are u handling the business of bids? Where how and how do we know where everyone else is at?

I bid $1000.00

Old 04-22-2009, 07:02 AM
hdm
Banned
Originally Posted by LSM
Well how are u handling the business of bids? Where how and how do we know where everyone else is at?

I bid $1000.00
Thanks for the offer so far you are the highest offer we have gotten.

Well so far we have 2 offers, Yours and one on MBWORLD.ORG. I going back and forth to assure that everyone is on the same page. Meaning I will quote all post from both forums.

The offers can only be made by posting them. Thats the only way I think we can keep everyone up to part.

Old 04-22-2009, 11:46 AM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by hdm

Quote:

No phone in offer all offer must be posted on the thread. (Phone call are welcomed for any questions)At 8:00 Pm.. whom ever has the highest offer ( remember is not legally an auction) with the time posted on either Mbworld or 6 speedonline at 8m eastern time or before will be able to purchase the wheels at what ever the highest offer is.
Cant that rear lip be increased? Ive seen S and CL class cars with a much larger rear lip....Please advise

Old 04-22-2009, 05:26 PM
hdm
Banned
Originally Posted by LSM
Cant that rear lip be increased? Ive seen S and CL class cars with a much larger rear lip....Please advise
Sorry the rear lip can not be increased

These wheel centers were machine with a higher pad height to accommodate
the bigger brakes on the amg models. The higher the pad height the less lip you can have on the vehicle.
Thanks

Old 04-22-2009, 07:53 PM
hdm
Banned
Just back and forth
Keeping everyone up to part

below is whats going on over at mbworl.org

So will these wheels fit MY07 S600? If yes, my bid is $1100 now.
Perfect fit!
So you my friend have the highest offer.

Thanks
:y

Old 04-24-2009, 12:24 PM
LSM
i assume u can paint the centers if request and given little more time?

Old 04-24-2009, 12:52 PM
LSM
So on a non-amg S or CL the lip is much bigger? Or when u guys make the wheels is the same...3.5" rear? Thanks

Old 04-24-2009, 01:34 PM
hdm
Banned
Originally Posted by LSM
So on a non-amg S or CL the lip is much bigger? Or when u guys make the wheels is the same...3.5" rear? Thanks
If wheels get ordered for a regular S or CL then the centers can be cut so that the vehicle accepts a bigger lip. But them those same wheels will not fit amg models.

Thanks

Old 04-24-2009, 01:44 PM
hdm
Banned
Originally Posted by LSM
i assume u can paint the centers if request and given little more time?
Centers are brushed clear right now. If different color center are requested there is a $500 refinishing charge and it add about 3 more days.

Thanks

Old 04-24-2009, 01:48 PM
hdm
Banned
WOW

Such a good opportunity and NO ACTION!

come on guys we got approximately 4 hours left.

Thanks

Old 04-24-2009, 03:46 PM
LSM
Whats the highest bid u got right now?

Old 04-24-2009, 05:00 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
Will these fit E46 M3?

Old 04-24-2009, 05:46 PM
LSM
???? whats the bidding at? auctions about to end..to above poster no way will they fit e46 M3

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 1.00 average.

Quick Reply: Worlds first online forum auction: Fs 22 inch 360 forged wheels