Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

Little something for my CLK Black Series

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-05-2009, 02:38 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by DFW911T
Pics to help you decide?
Have you driven the Black?
Yeah, I need some motivation I haven't driven one yet either. I am looking to buy one, just cant figure out which color. My first thought and choice is white. Love the Mars red also. Decisions, decisions... We had an E63 and the wife says that is more practical, but I just have this BS urge. I miss my AMG bad, so its one or the other. I figured if I had some pics of a nice white one the wife would give in.... And the prices are getting more and more appealing...

Old 05-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Showstopper is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by DJH
Nice! By any chance are you in the SFV? I think I may have seen this car around.
No...I'm in the south bay area...maybe you saw me when we had a car meet up there

Old 05-07-2009, 02:39 PM
ast78 is infamous around these parts
NICE CHOICE!! Love the wheels like that. How does the black compare to the GT3? Street? TracK? etc...

Old 05-07-2009, 10:25 PM
Originally Posted by ast78
NICE CHOICE!! Love the wheels like that. How does the black compare to the GT3? Street? TracK? etc...
No track experience due to no interest
On street the GT3 is lighter with quick response to the road, the BS handling feels firm with lots of torque. The GT3 feels more rough while the BS is like a luxury power machine. Power goes to the BS due to more HP and Torque. Therefore, I love both cars but needed more comfort along with the power

Old 05-08-2009, 01:20 PM
tssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to behold
Black Series...

Originally Posted by DFW911T
White is the best color on this car!
Your post suggests you have or like the BS CLK in silver (as I do), and my vote is for silver...not a fan of white at all. I also left my wheels stock...like 'em just fine.

Old 05-08-2009, 05:20 PM
SFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of lightSFdreamer is a glorious beacon of light
Holy crap, that color combo is perfect! Well done sir.

Old 05-09-2009, 08:11 AM
DFW911T is infamous around these partsDFW911T is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by tssci
Your post suggests you have or like the BS CLK in silver (as I do), and my vote is for silver...not a fan of white at all. I also left my wheels stock...like 'em just fine.
Yeah, I really do like the white best, the contrast is what does it for me. Having said that, I decided to go with silver because it looks great and it's a little less flash than the white. This car gains enough attention in silver, the white may be more than I would want. The stock wheels are beautiful, keeping them clean is a challenge.
This is the first car that I've ever thought, "I may keep this car forever." Of course, forever is a long time.

Old 05-10-2009, 03:28 AM
pballa182 is infamous around these parts
wow, amazing, you should get the car matte black now

Old 05-10-2009, 05:36 PM
Originally Posted by pballa182
wow, amazing, you should get the car matte black now
That did cross my mind intially...just wanted to see how it would look because haven't seen one myself yet

Old 05-11-2009, 03:57 AM
telius is infamous around these parts
very beatifull combination the carbon and white

Old 05-11-2009, 07:17 PM
Gfolo19 is infamous around these parts
F|_|cking beautiful

Old 05-11-2009, 09:41 PM
smoove7410 is a jewel in the roughsmoove7410 is a jewel in the roughsmoove7410 is a jewel in the rough
Very clean.

Old 05-18-2009, 09:08 AM
MikeySed is infamous around these partsMikeySed is infamous around these parts
I am thinking of powdercoating my wheels black like that too.. however I have a back car.. right now it looks classy, but the black looks mean and dangerous (I have seen one and have pics of one done) I dunno what to do (sigh)

Old 05-18-2009, 09:46 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Beautiful mods, I love paint mods, I guess its cause I have a bodyshop, LOL. Really nice job

Old 05-18-2009, 10:17 PM
Originally Posted by MikeySed
I am thinking of powdercoating my wheels black like that too.. however I have a back car.. right now it looks classy, but the black looks mean and dangerous (I have seen one and have pics of one done) I dunno what to do (sigh)
Are you talking about the black BS done by evosport with black wheels and red pin stripe? That one is badass and mean looking

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Little something for my CLK Black Series