Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

My SL65 Black Series arrived!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2009, 11:33 AM
split is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these parts
Cool

Originally Posted by cybersam69
What do you think about the comments recently made by Jeremy Clarkson on this past Sunday's Top Gear episode. He ripped on it pretty good.
uncomfortable seats was just about the only real problem the car had IMO. But i mean, if you're looking for comfort, you shouldn't be buying a Black Series. All the car really needs is some serious racing slicks once you wear the stock tires out. -- which according to clarkson, won't take long.

Old 07-08-2009, 11:40 AM
doctorv8 is a jewel in the roughdoctorv8 is a jewel in the roughdoctorv8 is a jewel in the rough
And the US cars don't use those seats anyway...they have stock SL seats with different stitching, sans heat/ventilation functions.

Old 07-08-2009, 11:44 AM
split is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these partssplit is infamous around these parts
my next door neighbour ordered one, but we've heard they're not coming to Canada. That's great if they use the stock SL seats. Seems to me all the car needs is sticker tires so you arent just watching the traction control light blinking every time you mash the throttle.

Old 07-08-2009, 01:15 PM
Former Vendor
Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !Betim@BBIAutosport Is a GOD !
Wow amazing car, Thanks for sharing!

Old 07-08-2009, 01:32 PM
TurboFreak101 is infamous around these parts
love the car but think it might be over price, but if i had the money i would grab that in a second.

Old 07-08-2009, 01:34 PM
Banned
twiskus has a spectacular aura abouttwiskus has a spectacular aura abouttwiskus has a spectacular aura about
gotta change that screen name to doctorV12!

Beautiful car! Pics of the FORD GT??

Trev

Old 07-08-2009, 02:26 PM
doctorv8 is a jewel in the roughdoctorv8 is a jewel in the roughdoctorv8 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by twiskus
gotta change that screen name to doctorV12!

Beautiful car! Pics of the FORD GT??

Trev
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-underway.html

Old 07-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Superfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant futureSuperfly has a brilliant future
Congrats Sanjay. Can't wait to see pics of it in action! I might just have to skip a couple of kiteboarding days next Nov and check out your rides!!!

Old 07-08-2009, 07:21 PM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
congrats, one of the meanest cars on the road......awesome

Old 07-08-2009, 07:37 PM
Former Vendor
Autoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud ofAutoscope has much to be proud of
I like!!!!

Congrats...Interesting about the parts....

I would LOVE to dyno that bad boy.

-Adam

Old 07-08-2009, 08:51 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
Congrats...awesome car!

Old 07-08-2009, 10:37 PM
Spdrcrj is infamous around these parts
Amazing ride, congratulations!

Old 07-09-2009, 09:40 AM
f1sprint is infamous around these parts
Cant wait for the finished product.

Old 07-09-2009, 02:11 PM
Originally Posted by Superfly
Congrats Sanjay. Can't wait to see pics of it in action! I might just have to skip a couple of kiteboarding days next Nov and check out your rides!!!
Definitely, Pro. Make a side trip to Houston during Rally IV if you can.

Old 07-13-2009, 04:33 PM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Congrats.q

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My SL65 Black Series arrived!