Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

World's 1st CLK63 Black Series in Satin White by Premier

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 10:09 AM
gtKnight is infamous around these parts
You guys did it again! The car looks amazing.

Old 11-03-2009, 11:03 AM
tssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to beholdtssci is a splendid one to behold
I'm surprised at the comments...

I think it's weird...it's just a 'wrap' like people use to advertise products and services on their cars sans the advertising logo and phone number. Sorry, I just don't get the fascination and kudos. The BS is such a rare car that it draws infinite attention wherever I take mine, and yes, in all of it's boring 'silver' color.

Old 11-03-2009, 01:22 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Nice work!

Old 11-03-2009, 03:12 PM
GDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to allGDarnall is a name known to all
Originally Posted by tssci
I think it's weird...it's just a 'wrap' like people use to advertise products and services on their cars sans the advertising logo and phone number. Sorry, I just don't get the fascination and kudos. The BS is such a rare car that it draws infinite attention wherever I take mine, and yes, in all of it's boring 'silver' color.

^^ people go this route because it can be removed when needed.

I personally like the original white better but the matte white here still looks sick.

Old 11-03-2009, 03:22 PM
iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !
I think it looks great - and it's what these forums are about... sharing a little something different. If it's what the customer wanted and he's happy then thats all that matters. Thanks for sharing.

Old 11-03-2009, 05:01 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by tssci
I'm with you 100% on this.

The wrap look kinda reminds me of the primered 1970 Chevy Nova I had in 1985........sorry, I know some people love it but I just don't get it.

Old 11-03-2009, 08:21 PM
GENTANI is infamous around these parts
Looks great and what's even better is vinyl dries in seconds, dont have to worry about water spots or swirls, and bird chit won't etch your paint. The ultimate car bra that can removed as well.

Old 11-03-2009, 10:13 PM
1qikctr is infamous around these parts
I'm interest in this for my 4 door merc.

Old 11-04-2009, 09:23 AM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
There are some real world benefits here with our wrap:

1. The product is close to 5mils thick vs. the conventional 2 mils thick vinyl on the market. So this would give the underlying paint much better protection than standard vinyl
2. It is reversible and will not damage the OEM paint if the product is removed at a later time
3. We have a host of colors we can produce and not limited to just white or black
4. Since it is reversible, one would not need to repaint the car and take a resale hit. In a few years, if the car will be sold or the film can be changed out for another color to keep things fresh. All the while, the OEM paint is in tact

Here are some more shots of this beautiful CLK63 Black Series wrapped in Satin White

Attached Images      

Sharing our Passion on Youtube: https://urlgeni.us/youtube/Premier

Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/Premier

42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 sales@premiermobilegroup.com
Old 11-04-2009, 09:38 AM
SSIIICK is infamous around these parts
Very interesting. It looks great! PM sent.

Old 11-04-2009, 11:39 AM
sikhkd is infamous around these parts
Looks great, can you PM me a rate as well? Thanks

Old 11-04-2009, 12:26 PM
gtKnight is infamous around these parts
I'm in Premier. Will contact you today to look at what you have available in colors. Thanks for sharing!

Old 11-05-2009, 10:19 AM
Basic Sponsor
Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !Premier Films Is a GOD !
For those inquiring regarding pricing, please keep in mind that our companies are based out of California. If you are not local to us, you should source out a local vinyl company to obtain an accurate price quote for your area. The wrap that we performed on this vehicle is used with specific products by Premier. It is not a standard vinyl material. For example, our product is 5 mils thick with a topcoat while the conventional vinyl application is only 2 mils. So there will be a cost variance automatically due to material grade. We are typically seeing standard vinyl applications cost about $3k in the U.S.

For those interested in purchasing our product and having a local installer apply it, please contact us directly by phone so that we can gather the correct measurements for your exact make / model. Thank you.

Attached Images      

Sharing our Passion on Youtube: https://urlgeni.us/youtube/Premier

Facebook: https://urlgeni.us/facebook/Premier

42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 sales@premiermobilegroup.com
Old 11-05-2009, 10:32 AM
ed997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to beholded997tt is a splendid one to behold
I was in there last week and saw the car. I am personally not a fan of the wraps for my car but it looks great and they are meticulous in the application.

Old 11-05-2009, 02:59 PM
Benzoboi is infamous around these partsBenzoboi is infamous around these parts
So sick!~!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: World's 1st CLK63 Black Series in Satin White by Premier