Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

Mercedes C63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 10:01 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mercedes C63

Im considering getting one before my order car comes in January.

Would kind of discount do you think I should get for a 2010? I found one for 68,000. I would get a 09 but I have to have keyless go or no go

Old 11-05-2009, 10:07 PM
1qikctr is infamous around these parts
68 is decent price.

Old 11-05-2009, 10:22 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
So 1000 off msrp is decent?

Old 11-05-2009, 10:50 PM
1qikctr is infamous around these parts
Don't know what kind of options you have on the 68k price. Assume you have keyless go with all other goodies ! Over here in Cali SF autobhan motors, asking 70k for base model.. failed. If the car is new, try 2000 less from MSRP plus 500 merc loyalty discount! Hell, in this economy you might get away from murder price for C63's.

Old 11-06-2009, 02:46 PM
its 68,900 and is almost fully loaded P2 leather package multimedia etc

I am pushing for 3000 off just dont know since C63 dont hold value so well

Old 11-06-2009, 03:32 PM
FEAR is infamous around these partsFEAR is infamous around these parts
I'de buy slightly used, they are dropping like stones here

Old 11-07-2009, 05:58 PM
2913bhp is infamous around these parts2913bhp is infamous around these parts
don't buy it now! Mercedes is coming out with a performance package plus which:

new forged alloy pistons
new crank rods
lightweight crankshaft
adds a little more than 30 hp to 487!
red brake calipers
carbon fiber spoiler
extra leather on the inside with some alcantara

...it is a 7,000 dollar package though so i dont know if you would wait for that

i got mine this past summer for 56 and the sticker price was 69. but that was when mercedes had a 7,500 rebate or whatever on c63's and on top of that the dealers were taking off because they werent moving. i dont know what the deal is now but im sure the dealer knows that these new ones will be coming in with more horsepower and the old ones will sit on the lot so they might want to get rid of them. if you mention this maybe they will go lower. i wouldnt take it for 68 considering the c63 with more horsepower is coming out, i would bargain with my dealer and tell them that if you dont sell this now its just gonna sit here in the shadows of the new one and they will be forced to sell if for even cheaper.

mark

Old 11-07-2009, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by 2913bhp
don't buy it now! Mercedes is coming out with a performance package plus which:

new forged alloy pistons
new crank rods
lightweight crankshaft
adds a little more than 30 hp to 487!
red brake calipers
carbon fiber spoiler
extra leather on the inside with some alcantara

...it is a 7,000 dollar package though so i dont know if you would wait for that

i got mine this past summer for 56 and the sticker price was 69. but that was when mercedes had a 7,500 rebate or whatever on c63's and on top of that the dealers were taking off because they werent moving. i dont know what the deal is now but im sure the dealer knows that these new ones will be coming in with more horsepower and the old ones will sit on the lot so they might want to get rid of them. if you mention this maybe they will go lower. i wouldnt take it for 68 considering the c63 with more horsepower is coming out, i would bargain with my dealer and tell them that if you dont sell this now its just gonna sit here in the shadows of the new one and they will be forced to sell if for even cheaper.

mark
WOW! Thank you very much for the info, rep power to you!

How can I find out if they have incentives on the C class Mercedes? I checked Edmonds and it didnt say anything..

Old 11-08-2009, 05:59 PM
Most-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond reputeMost-Wanted has a reputation beyond repute
The existing PP P030 is being replaced Dec 09 with P031. There was some wrong info above. It is NOT a $7k package. It is "P31 AMG Development Package - $5,950" and the LSD is now offered as a stand alone option and is $2,000 under code 471. The dealers already have allocations... HP is 481. The car will be amazing and I think its awesome MB listened to the public asking for the LSD option to the regular C63....

Old 11-08-2009, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Most-Wanted
The existing PP P030 is being replaced Dec 09 with P031. There was some wrong info above. It is NOT a $7k package. It is "P31 AMG Development Package - $5,950" and the LSD is now offered as a stand alone option and is $2,000 under code 471. The dealers already have allocations... HP is 481. The car will be amazing and I think its awesome MB listened to the public asking for the LSD option to the regular C63....
WOW thanks for the correction...

This may make a big diffrence in resale :/