Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

ACG San Diego /// 360Forged Stock Blowout. Need to sell at low prices.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Former Vendor
Tal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond repute
ACG San Diego /// 360Forged Stock Blowout. Need to sell at low prices.

So here is the deal. 360Forged is a very high quality wheel. Due to all the events and restructuring in the company, the manufacturer got stuck with plenty of 360Forged wheels in stock. We work very close with the manufacturer and we are helping them move these wheels off the shelf.

To you, this means a much better pricing. Right now we have 360Forged SPEC 5ive design ready to ship for your Benz. With a standard color center (Matte Black, Gloss Black, Brushed) and chrome lip, the wheels can ship the same week as you place the order. If you want some custom color scheme done on the wheel, it may take up to 3 weeks (we do it locally in California).

We can't advertise the prices because they are very low. This is not some marketing ploy but a promise of the absolute bottom that you can pay for a premium, forged, 3-piece wheel from a reputable manufacturer. The inquiries are welcome over PM or a phonecall. Makes for a perfect thanksgiving present!

More pictures here: http://www.execstudio.com/products/360forged/index.html

19” Spec 5 Benz CLS 63

Old 11-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Bellevue_E55 is infamous around these parts
Please pm me pricing. I have a 2006 E55. Looking at brushed

Old 11-12-2009, 04:25 AM
Jorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant futureJorgeassoc has a brilliant future
Gorgeous looking wheels

Old 11-12-2009, 01:08 PM
LSM
LSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of lightLSM is a glorious beacon of light
u guys located in San Diego!! I have been looking for a reputable tuner to assist me in some things...Where u located, currently have some wheel issue, I think my centering ring is causing vibration...The wheel is new not bent but steering wheel shakes...Also interested in star diagnostic lowering if avail...Can you help?

Lou

Last edited by LSM; 11-12-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Old 11-12-2009, 01:08 PM
Former Vendor
Tal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond reputeTal@ACGAutomotive has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Bellevue_E55
Please pm me pricing. I have a 2006 E55. Looking at brushed
Done...this set will work for most Mercedes whether they are AMG or regular.

Originally Posted by Jorgeassoc
Gorgeous looking wheels
Yes they are...and now we practically giving them away at these prices.

There is only one set available. Once sold, this deal and pricing will not be repeated ever by any vendor.

Old 11-12-2009, 01:22 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by LSM
u guys located in San Diego!! I have been looking for a reputable tuner to assist me in some things...Where u located, currently have some wheel issue, I think my centering ring is causing vibration...The wheel is new not bent but steering wheel shakes...Also interested in star diagnostic lowering if avail...Can you help?

Lou
Hi Lou. The address is in my signature. When it comes to a Mercedes tuning, we are the shop to go to in SD. This is one of our latest projects:
execstudio.com/gallery/projects/mercedes_cls_rick/index.html

We did a QUAIFE differential swap for c63 last week and we are installing a set of HRE's on another c63 right now. Stop by and say hi

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 11-18-2009 at 08:43 PM. Reason: embedded link to commercial non sponsor
Old 11-14-2009, 05:11 PM
GENTANI is infamous around these parts
What's the warranty on those wheels?

Old 11-15-2009, 11:13 AM
scowil is infamous around these parts
can you send me pricing? thanks

Old 11-16-2009, 12:13 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by GENTANI
What's the warranty on those wheels?
1-year limited from the manufacturer.

Originally Posted by scowil
can you send me pricing? thanks
Done.

Old 11-16-2009, 01:19 PM
SE7EN is infamous around these partsSE7EN is infamous around these parts
can you pm me pricing please? also will other wheels be available? more specifically the 8mesh and for similar pricing? thanks.

Old 11-18-2009, 08:16 PM
Former Vendor
We only have this set in stock. We can only sell what we have in stock.

Old 11-19-2009, 01:09 PM
Former Vendor
This sale will end shortly. We might have all the stock bought out by the end of this week or beginning of the next.

Old 11-19-2009, 07:21 PM
werc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of lightwerc1 is a glorious beacon of light
please send price of brushed set for '04 E55

Old 11-27-2009, 01:47 PM
Former Vendor
So the stock got bought out; however, we have made a deal to sell these wheels for the company that has purchased the stock. the original Spec 5 is still availabale and now we also have 19" Mesh 8 in stock for any AMG/non-AMG Mercedes.

Unfortunately I don't have the imaged of that wheel on a Mercedes but see them on all the other cars here:
http://execstudio.com/products/360forged/MESH%20EIGHT/index.html

Old 11-27-2009, 07:20 PM
SJB-SL600 is infamous around these parts
Hi - can I have some prices on 2 sets - 2007 CLK, 2009 SL550.
Thanks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ACG San Diego /// 360Forged Stock Blowout. Need to sell at low prices.