Mercedes / AMG Mercedes talk on the E55 AMG, SLK 55, SL65, the other Classic Mercedes models.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by: EGT Mercedes

Misha Design Widebody Kit Build Thread SEMA 2010 Completion

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-28-2010, 04:24 AM
Green Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to behold

Old 10-28-2010, 07:32 AM
chim pum-callao has a spectacular aura aboutchim pum-callao has a spectacular aura aboutchim pum-callao has a spectacular aura about
oh my WORD! speechless!

Old 10-28-2010, 06:36 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Coming together nicely man.

Old 10-28-2010, 08:45 PM
Brabusclk04 is infamous around these parts
Vince....the project is looking great! Those wheels will look sick on the car. Can't wait to see its final pictures

-Darrick

Old 10-29-2010, 04:31 AM
Green Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to beholdGreen Turbo is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by silvac32
omg.... Vince... I will see you n' "HER" next week when I fly over!
See you next week Jerry.

Old 10-29-2010, 04:32 AM
Originally Posted by Brabusclk04
Vince....the project is looking great! Those wheels will look sick on the car. Can't wait to see its final pictures

-Darrick
Thanks bro. Trying to keep up with your crazy Mercedes builds. Your buddy still doing stereo work?

Old 10-29-2010, 01:32 PM
Slik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond reputeSlik560 has a reputation beyond repute
I love it when a plan comes together. Good luck with SEMA.

Old 10-29-2010, 02:19 PM
V10FOO is infamous around these parts
subscribed

Old 10-30-2010, 05:33 AM
Last day of the build!!!

Today I was running around all day through the freeways of Southern California. Last minute I decided that the all black front Mercedes grill was not working for me. I had Long at DTM Autobody spray the star emblem BASF Glasurit Liquid Metal to match the rest of the car to give the front some contrast. The end product turned out so much better then what we before. DTM Autobody also painted the intake valve covers Mclaren Orange to match the brakes.

I was eagerly waiting and tracking my UPS shipment from Carbonio. I was getting really nervous until 11pm when the carbon fiber intake, and carbon fiber engine covered arrived at the office. The Status Racing Harnesses came in the morning as well just in time. Then I drove down to Wheel Warehouse in Anaheim to pick up the new mounted concave carbon fiber wheels and rushed everything to Hyevon Motors in Huntington Beach to get the rest of the parts installed.

The team at Hyevon worked the entire night to finish all the last minute details. They even had their own detailer come by to give the car a complete detail treatment. I can't thank them enough. Without their help this project would have never made it to SEMA. I just left Hyevon at 2am this morning after the final decals and graphics from Instyle Graphics were applied to the car. Emergency Hookers the transport company is coming to pick up the car at 10am and then it will make the journey through the desert to be unveiled at SEMA.

Of course we ran into a few hiccups along the way and there will be changes made after the car returns from SEMA. One thing I was not happy with is the exhaust tips. The Porsche turbo ones are just too small for the big openings of the Misha Design carbon fiber rear diffuser. Hyevon will be making me some custom exhaust tips after the show. I also will upgrade to a 14" rear wheel instead of the 12.5" I currently have in the rear. The car has plenty of the room inside and the 375/20/21 tire has plenty of sidewall bulge.

Here are some quick pictures I took with my point and shoot. They aren't the best but will give you a general understanding of where the car stands at this point. I guarantee I will have some great pictures for you from the SEMA booth during the show with my SLR camera. For those coming to the SEMA show the car will be in Booth # 48056 in the South Hall. Come by I would love to meet some fellow car enthusiasts and fellow forum members. Its always good to put a face with a screen name.

Old 10-30-2010, 05:34 AM
More Pictures

Old 10-30-2010, 06:52 PM
Porsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the roughPorsche119 is a jewel in the rough
Really nice work. Much respect to you all.
Looks fantastic.

Old 10-30-2010, 10:07 PM
KiokenM3 is infamous around these parts
so awesome

Old 11-01-2010, 04:09 AM
whitecoupe is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up

Amazing project again! Big thumb up for complete all this in such a short period of time.

Can't wait to see you and the beast on Thursday!

Old 11-01-2010, 09:40 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
i must say , the car looks very menacing ... sick!

Old 11-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Some quick pictures from my phone at SEMA in the booth 48056 in the South Hall

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Misha Design Widebody Kit Build Thread SEMA 2010 Completion